M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup. This Holy Grail Of Hydrating Mists Can Be Used With Other Products In Near-endless Ways – To Sheer Out Foundation, Intensify Colour, Improve And Extend The Wear Of Makeup, Or Moisturize And Soothe Tired Skin. A Delicious Twist In A Permanent Romantic Rose Scent, Calming Lavender Scent, Or Creamy Coconut Scent.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Soothes And Refreshes Skin
  • Hydrating
  • Sets And Prolongs The Wear Of Makeup
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly.
  • Use Alone Or To Finish Makeup.
  • For Face Products, Apply Your Favourite Powder Foundation And Lightly Mist All Over Face To Set And Hydrate.
  • For Colour Products, Apply Your Favourite Eye Shadow Or Pigment To Your Preferred Brush, Lightly Mist Bristles And Sweep Across Lids For An Intensified Shadow Look.

Buy on ULTA
Jenna P.
Watertown
Review for: Lavender, Other more...
I have the plain one for eyeshadow and pinklite for my face. Not a bad price and so shimmery and smells good.
Gabriela P.
Zacatecas
Me encantan, simplemente un producto que todos debemos de tener❤️ tiene muchos usos y a mi me encanta!
Nelz T.
wallan
The best primer out there !! Makeup doesn't move at all I have the coconut scent and it's truly amazing 100000/100000
Sandi P.
Simi Valley
Review for: Coconut more...
This is the most amazing smelling g setting spray! I also use it whenever i feel like my skin needs a “drink”
campbell!🤪😽 w.
Hoover, Alabama
Review for: Coconut, Original more...
My favorite primer/setting spray! My favorites are they coconut and the original! so amazing and looks amazing underneath makeup!! so hydrating and refreshing!
Faithelyn D.
I still love this product but have found better ones on the market for my skin type. Would still highly recommend, and if you like scents then try the scented ones.
taylor s.
Temecula
works great to make sure your makeup doesn’t cause you acne or soak into your pores and leaves a protect layer on your skin
Bethany M.
Good stuff that jas multiple uses. You can use it as a primer. You can use it to hydrate your skin when your wearing makeup and of course to wet your brush.
Laurie B.
Charleston
Review for: Original more...
Love how my skin looks with MAC’s prep plus. Has a beautiful glow. Foundation and even bronzers apply smoothly and flawlessly.
Charisma O.
conway
I use like the original spray best, but I do love the one with the fine glitter in it. I use this spray for everything. I prep my face with it. I use it to melt down my powders if my makeup looks too dry or too cakey. I use it refresh my makeup and I even use it on days when I’m not wearing any makeup at all because it gives me that glowing luminous look. I also spray my makeup sponges with this spray to get a more flawless foundation application. My boyfriend even uses this after he shaves because he likes that cooling, calm feeling it gives. This spray is useful for everything!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.