M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup. This Holy Grail Of Hydrating Mists Can Be Used With Other Products In Near-endless Ways – To Sheer Out Foundation, Intensify Colour, Improve And Extend The Wear Of Makeup, Or Moisturize And Soothe Tired Skin. A Delicious Twist In A Permanent Romantic Rose Scent, Calming Lavender Scent, Or Creamy Coconut Scent.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Soothes And Refreshes Skin
  • Hydrating
  • Sets And Prolongs The Wear Of Makeup
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly.
  • Use Alone Or To Finish Makeup.
  • For Face Products, Apply Your Favourite Powder Foundation And Lightly Mist All Over Face To Set And Hydrate.
  • For Colour Products, Apply Your Favourite Eye Shadow Or Pigment To Your Preferred Brush, Lightly Mist Bristles And Sweep Across Lids For An Intensified Shadow Look.

Reviews (20192)
Liberty W.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Skin Spray more...
This product is absolutely wonderful. It leaves such a stunning glow to the skin. It's beautiful! My face is always so dewy after applying this before my makeup! I just spritz this on my face before any makeup, I let it dry and my face is instantly dewy, and fresh looking.
After I apply my liquid foundation, my face still has a natural glow to it! I have dry skin, so this helps a lot. My face doesn't look the slightest bit dry after spraying this. I usually only need to apply it once before applying my makeup and I'm good for the day. I tried spritzing this on my face AFTER applying all of my face makeup, and I found that my blush started running a bit, I may have sprayed too much, or had the bottle too close to my face while applying, but I prefer to spritz before all my makeup is done.
This is infused with so many minerals and vitamins, it leaves you feeling so refreshed! After spritzing it on my face, I feel more awake and refreshed. I am in love with this stuff! The smell is lovely as well, not too strong, but still smells amazing! I am sensitive to scents usually, but this doesn't irritate me at all.
You can also use this as a mixing medium for your eyeshadows. Just spray a little bit onto your brush, and pick up some shadow and apply to your lids!! It makes your shadows much more vibrant in color, way more pigmented! I love how it has more than one use.
The packaging is simple, yet beautiful. I love the box that it comes in! I also love how the bottle has a lock cap, that way if you want to take it with you on the go, it won't accidentally be sprayed on your other items in your bag.
This is definitely something I will purchase over and over again. I cannot believe I went years without knowing about this! This is easily one of my must haves!!!!!!
Vanessa S.
groton
Review for: Skin Spray more...
I have repurchased this item more times than I can count. This is a staple in my makeup collection that i use on a daily basis. After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin. On days that I do not wear makeup i spritz my face in the morning and night after my skincare routine. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is beautiful and not over powering and the product lasts 3-4 months for me when using it daily. I would highly recommend to have this product of hand for many things. Spraying eyeshadow brushes to apply baked shadows to increase pigmentation. This product is an amazing mixing medium for applying many products.
Anne R.
Review for: Original more...
I am OBSESSED with this setting/primer spray. It took me awhile to purchase it but I finally did after hearing about all the hype. My favorite thing about this spray is it can be used for so many different things! I love to use it for metallic eyeshadow or any eyeshadow with sparkle. You can either spray your brush first then dip into the shadow or dip into the shadow then spray the brush. Either way, this makes any eyeshadow look 10x better and bold. Whether it be an already great eyeshadow that you want to make more intense, or one with less pigment that needs some help. The result is beautiful. Although I dont use this to prime, I love to use it to set. After I set my whole face I spray this all over and push it in with a damp beauty blender. Let me tell you, this REALLY helps melt all the powder in and saves you from any previous cakeness. I also apply it again when I’m completed with my makeup and before a longevity setting spray like URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. This setting spray does make your makeup last long, I just like to add another setting spray to lock everything in fully. Finally, I really appreciate the packaging on this! The nozzle sprays out the product evenly all over the face, saving you from having to spray a million times vs. a couple. The cap of this also turns so that when you are finished you can lock the nozzle preventing any spray from leaking out. This setting spray literally has NO cons. It’s a life saver for the face! Everyone NEEDS this in there life! One million percent recommend!
Hannah T.
Toronto
Review for: Skin Spray more...
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I've been using it for a little over 5 years now and have yet to find a complaint. It's perfect for blending everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place throughout the day, and give your skin a bit of a glow. I usually get the most compliments on my skin when I've finished with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends they ask to borrow it. It's really light and I love the fresh smell and feeling of spraying it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most sanitary, but I have had this bottle FOREVER and have only just reached the half way point.
I had horrible skin growing up, acne and sun burns and red blotchy spots all the time, so making sure my skin looks great has always been a small obsession of mine. Even now that most of those teenage hormones have ceased their war on my face, I still take extra care in skin products and having that perfect canvas for the rest of my makeup. This spray is the cherry on top of my skin makeup routine.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. I admit I fell for the st#pid hype. Yes I did. But not for any radical makeup setting powers people claimed this water looking stuff had. Instead I was in love with what I seen with my own two eyes with how it was used to wet a brush to change a finish or intensify pigment. Loved it.
So I purchased a full size bottle and I use it almost daily to change my subdued shimmer or matte powders into a gorgeous metallic or super pigmented shadow. Also perfect for wetting my eyeliner brush and using any eyeshadow I own as an eyeliner. Imagine the amount of colored eyeliners I own without having to spend a minimum of 25 a piece on high end colored liners that I will never use up (I've done that more than once and it's a tad annoying).
Thats probably what I like most about this. Using these ultra pigmented wet powders that are just high end shadows and turning them into the most gorgeoys and long lasting liners you've ever seen for the winged liner, the lower lash line and the tightline.
It also doesn't change how your powder eyeshadow is or looks or feels after it dries in the little spot you used unlike other mixing mediums that can change them completely like the MUFE mixing medium which has the same exact use as what I'm using this for but is way more expensive per ounce, way more messy to use and a lot harder to get the hang of.
This has a lot of uses for me and I love that. I find new ones all the time. Its literally a true multi use item. Its great.
If you have dry skin it would be a perfect moisturizing setting spray or primer spray as it has moisturizing properties and caffeine to get the blood flowing. I wouldn't ever recommend these two uses on oily skin like mine as it just makes matters worse way quicker than usual.
Its great to wet down your beauty blender with if its getting dry for some reason or you want a more dewy finish in the areas you're using it in.
It's really great for taking back some of the powdery Ness of using multiple powder products on the face. It kind of makes them look more natural and less dry and powdery while setting them even more. This is an instance where using a small amount over your makeup is ok for oily skin people.
It also can be used over your fav setting powder that has a ton of flashback to take away that flash back.
I couldn't describe all the uses but as you can see there's many and the more you experiment the mkre you can tailor it to your beauty regimen.
I totally recommend. Its a great price for a lot of product. Use it alone to wake your skin up and give it a glow.
This is a product everyone should own.
Sara A.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Mac Fix+ Skin Refresher Finishing Mist Full Size 3.4 oz more...
I bought this product a while ago, but have just really started making the most of it. I've always used it to make my powder products look more dewy/natural and less powder-y and to refresh my skin throughout the day (whether I'm wearing makeup or not). Recently, however, I discovered another great way to use it: to dampen my beauty blender instead of using water to blend out my cream products (mostly foundation and concealer). I love it, and I'm convinced that this little trick prolongs the wear time of my makeup! I will definitely purchase this again, and I really want to try the scented ones - especially the coconut and rose. I wish they were easier to find online to purchase!
Lauren R.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Skin Spray more...
This is one of my holy grail products! If my makeup looks a little cakey I spray this on it and any dryness vanishes! Also a great refresher on summer days!
cassandra L.
Oshawa
GOD SENT! This is not the best setting spray out there in terms of how long the product stays on your face. However, I do use this on a daily basis before and after makeup (along with a primer) to help my makeup last all day! The light weight mist which feels amazing on the skin and helps keep your makeup from budging through any time of weather!
Arndís M.
Hafnarfjordur
I have the coconut scented one and i absolutely love the smell of it! And this is not my first bottle I have had. I think it helps my makeup so much, because I have very dry skin. I don't know if it makes my makeup last longer but it does so much for my makeup, making it look good. Taking that cake like feeling out of it and especially if i have powder on. I adore this product so much and I am of course getting another bottle of this
Carolyn F.
Hilo, HI
Being in the buisness I rely on having my clients not to have to worry about their make-up application perspiring off especially here in Hawai'i. I personally use it on myself as well. When my clients see me displaying my products out on location they always say (Thank you so much for using that on me, I'm going to need it for today).
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.