BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup. This Holy Grail Of Hydrating Mists Can Be Used With Other Products In Near-endless Ways – To Sheer Out Foundation, Intensify Colour, Improve And Extend The Wear Of Makeup, Or Moisturize And Soothe Tired Skin. A Delicious Twist In A Permanent Romantic Rose Scent, Calming Lavender Scent, Or Creamy Coconut Scent.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Soothes And Refreshes Skin
  • Hydrating
  • Sets And Prolongs The Wear Of Makeup
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly.
  • Use Alone Or To Finish Makeup.
  • For Face Products, Apply Your Favourite Powder Foundation And Lightly Mist All Over Face To Set And Hydrate.
  • For Colour Products, Apply Your Favourite Eye Shadow Or Pigment To Your Preferred Brush, Lightly Mist Bristles And Sweep Across Lids For An Intensified Shadow Look.

Reviews (19750)
Buy on ULTA
Jacquelyne M.
Its a little pricey but its so worth it!! It smells so good and refreshing!! Its good for dry skin because it does make your skin dewy. I have combo skin and i use a little if i use to much powder. It helps my makeup look so much more blended. I use it every single day. I also use it when i get home from work as a refresher and makes my makeup look better. I recommend this to everyone!! one of the best purhcases ive ever made!!  M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Cushing
Review for: Original more...
Mac's fix+ was the first makeup setting spray I ever used! It is a wonderful setting spray, every makeup lover should have this, it sets your makeup beautifully. You can also wet your eye brush and dip into an eyeshadow and the Fix+ allows for the eyeshadow to show its full potential in color! I also use this if my face fee dry for some much need hydration and also when my makeup has been on a few hours and it needs a nice refreshment. I will always have a bottle of Mac's Fix +!
Kendall K.
Indiana
This product makes my skin feel refreshed and kind of melts my face makeup (foundation, concealer, bronzer, and highlight) together, making it look really pretty on the skin. It also doesn’t irritate my skin, which is great. The only reason this isn’t getting five stars from is because I feel like there are several other products out there that do the same, but for a less expensive price. Still, I enjoy this product. I would just recommend a cheaper alternative.
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
HOLY GRAIL!!! If it wasnt for this product I believe MAC would no longer exist!!! THIS IS A MUST HAVE ITEM! I suggest everyone to try it out. I love how it sprays getting every area of the face. The packaging it wonderful you turn the cap to lock and unlock which prevents it from leaking in your makeup bag. Ive been through 5 bottles. My makeup stays in place very well, i usually grab this item when going on a date night or clubbing :) M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I love this product, and although I'm still working my way through my first bottle, I will ensure that it is always stocked in my collection. I use it for a few purposes. The first being for added hydration when needed. I am generally very oily, but there are certain days (especially when it is very dry outside), that my normal routine of mattifying moisturizer, primer, foundation and powder, leaves me with some dry patches or overall feeling tight. Those are the times that this spray comes in handy. I spray it whenever I feel that I'm a little dry and need some hydration or whenever I feel that my powder left me looking a little cakey. It works like a charm every time! It takes away any dry patches or cakeyness that I may have. In addition, I use it to wet brushes for applying some shimmer eyeshadows to give them a metallic look. I love this product and can't recommend it enough! It is so versatile!
Sarah B.
Review for: Original more...
I bought two bottles from Ulta during their 28 Days Sales Event & was excited to get two for the price of one. I’ve heard a lot of good things and gave this setting spray a chance. So far it’s a great setting spray. It has a great mist and scent to it. I use it to dampen my shadow brushes to add intensity to the eyeshadow (I do tiny squirts or drops to not waste product). It lasts for a good while too. Great high end setting spray for the price too.
hadley k.
As you can see my bottle is basically gone that’s how amazing this product is. Mac Fix+ is super hydrating on my skin and it's indeed refreshing. The spray is a little bit sticky which is good for pre-makeup use. Wetting the brushes in Fix+ is magnificent for eyeshadow to give your eyes a pop.
As for the longevity of your makeup it does a amazing job!!
Madhu D.
My fav face prime ever!! This is such a multi tasking product. You can use to set your makeup, use with your makeup to make them pop out a bit more. Works great with eyeshadows and other powder makeup. Feels refreshing once you spray it. Love the pump, gives a fine mist everytime. And there is a pump lock too, if you want to travel with it. I have got the travel size one & it goes with me on my every trip. Definitely purchasing the full size. Must buy!!
Allie B.
Silverdale
My favorite way to use this product is as a way to melt in all my layers of makeup. I wouldn't call this a setting spray as I don't believe it makes my makeup last any longer than usual. But there is something so satisfying about spraying it all over the face and then taking a damp beauty sponge and lightly tapping all the layers in together for a stunning finish. The smell is also refreshing and non-irritating to me (I'm sensitive to smells)
Alex B.
BY FAR THE BEST SETTING SPRAY. I use this everyday. I use it if I just need some moisture with no makeup, I use it to blend cream products for a more long lasting look, and I use it to set my face. Most setting sprays smell funny, however Mac has such a distinct smell. It isn’t a bad one either! I think it smells pretty good; they even have other scents now; which are even better! Holy grail must have in my makeup bag at all times! Every time I run out I refill this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.