patty a.

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?

Rola a.
Rola a.
5 months, 1 week ago
u can use it after putting powder
Anya S.
Anya S.
Newbridge
1 year, 1 month ago
making eyeshadows more pigmented and to hydrate skin
Marie H.
Marie H.
Oldbury , Oldbury
1 year, 4 months ago
Making foiled shadows more pigmented
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
1 year, 5 months ago
I use it before applying foundation
Ally L.
Ally L.
Dayton, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
I like to take this product with my throughout the day and refresh my makeup. I also love it when applying metallic shadows, all I do is get my brush wet and dip in and the pigmentation is incredible.
lauren m.
lauren m.
1 year, 8 months ago
i have actually used it for eyeshadow application. i find that for shimmer shadows spraying a bit of fix + on the brush after ive dipped it into the colour helps increase the pigmentation
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Aztec
1 year, 9 months ago
I love to use this as a face primer to prime your face. Just apply it before you apply your makeup.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
1 year, 9 months ago
I like to revive my Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow pomade with this. You know when the pomade gets more than half used up if gets dry and cracks, I spray a small amount of fix plus in then mix the product up and its good as new! I also like using this to wet my brush then dipping into foiled eye shadow or shimmer shadow to apply it stronger and get a brighter and more bold color.
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.
1 year, 10 months ago
You can use it before applying foundation as a primer. Makeup glides on so much better with the spray underneath! :)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
San Antonio, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
It has many great uses if you have dry skin spraying skin before makeup is one great way. I also spray my brushes for better pigment with eye shadows.