Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL

So I am in need of a good setting spray, would this product be the one to buy? I have never used a setting spray so I am looking for one that will do me justice. I have a tab bit oily skin an acne.

Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Dumbarton
2 years, 1 month ago
I have oily skin and this doesn't do too much for me. It prolongs my makeup a tiny bit, but if you're looking for a good setting spray, I would recommend the ELF Matte Magic Mist and Set. It's much cheaper and does a great job!