Jennie B.

Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!

Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
I'm very selective on what I use it for! It's worth it to me for use when applying foil eyeshadows because of how it makes the pigments pop.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
1 year, 9 months ago
I use this to set my makeup and to wet my makeup brushes for more pigmentation. I do really like it and although it's pricey it does last awhile and go a long way.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes it is very versatile and an amazing product. It has become a staple in my makeup routine and I cant see myself going back to any of the sprays I used in the past. This spray is incredible for priming the skin, getting rid of cakeyness in makeup, and helping pigments to really pop. Plus a little goes a long way so the spray lasts forever. It is definitely worth the price
Emily N.
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
Definitely worth the money! This setting spray does not dry my skin out, it's also good for acne-prone skin. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and makes the makeup last longer through sweat and oil of the day, it's also great to wet an eyeshadow brush to make the pigment pop a little more.
ronnie c.
ronnie c.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
This spray is seriously amazing!! To start, it has the best scent! It smells so fresh and light!! It's not a strong fragrance smell, which I personally love because I'm sensitive to strong smells. And yes, it works for just about everything! I use it before makeup, after makeup to set. I spray it on my beautyblender (whenever it gets a little dry while applying foundation) and I use it on my brushes if I want more pigment to my shadows. It's great and so worth the price!!
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Gardnerville , NV
1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like it's worth the money. It gives your skin a nice glow and helps setting powder melt into your skin so you don't look cakey. It's not technically a setting spray but I feel like it helps my makeup last longer too. And yes it does make your shadows more vibrant as well. It's also nice to spray onto your makeup when it needs a quick refresh
Claire M.
Claire M.
1 year, 9 months ago
omg it is it's amazing! beyond worth the price