Savanna V.

Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?

Elise D.
Elise D.
2 months, 1 week ago
I was sceptical at first too, bit decided to give it a try anyway. I tried the OG Fix + (if you want a mattifying one, try Mac Fix + Matte) and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! It’s really as good as people say! It gives your skin the most dewy, glowy, beautiful look EVER (perfect for summer) and it really sets your makeup in place all day long! It’s also amazing to spray on your brush with shimmer shadows, especially foiled ones, it makes them easier to apply and a lot more pigmented! I tried a couple of similar setting sprays, drugstore and high end, But nothing came close to this! Would highly recommend investing in this!
jessamine a.
jessamine a.
new york
2 months, 1 week ago
I truthfully love this product it has never dissapointed me , I have tried so many other sprays in the past that would not help , but this really seems to do the perfect job I have combination skin! ✨
Millie C.
Millie C.
Paragould , AR
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I love it! I wear the Mac foundation as well & it helps tremendously! This seems to give me more of a dewy finish, but I have combination skin so that could be why it does that for me!