Michele M.

Anne-Gaëlle R.
Anne-Gaëlle R.
2 weeks, 6 days ago
I think it is worth the money you have a nice amount of it in there and it does work really nicely to smooth out the makeup
mai m.
mai m.
6 months ago
I think this is definitely worth the money! You can do so many different things with this product - it definitely comes in handy. You can create foiled shadows with this, its great for making highlighters more vibrant, etc etc.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Saint Paul, MN
6 months ago
This product is for sure worth the money! It has many uses and is very refreshing.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
6 months, 1 week ago
Definitely worth it! I can never be w/o!!
Nora G.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
7 months ago
It is totally worth the money!!! It makes my makeup look so fresh and natural! Love using it always after I apply my makeup. I even spray some on my brushes when applying eye makeup and concealer.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
1 year, 5 months ago
I think this is the best spray to make your skin look like skin. This sets foundation and takes away the harsh look of powder or too much. Using this under foundation is great as well. Worth the price 100%
Mackenzie J.
Mackenzie J.
1 year, 5 months ago
This is a make up saver. Will never not use it!
Ling L.
Ling L.
Hamilton, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
I highly recommend this product , this and NYC is very popular and I agree with the positive rumars so yes this is great for its price
Lahela M.
Lahela M.
1 year, 7 months ago
I think a lot of the magic of Fix+ is the actual pump. It creates a very fine mist that makes everything sink in just right. If anything I'd buy the product, and if you don't see a huge difference, I'd refill the bottle with your favorite moisturizing toner.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Pico Rivera, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I really do think it is worth the money! It can be used for different things and it lasts a pretty long time. I love pairing this with my UD All Nighter, the best combo for a flawless look!