Macy T.

I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?

Tharah A.
Tharah A.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 11 months ago
In my opinion I think it's worth every penny but everyone's budget is different. Try the urban decay setting spray.
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
1 year, 11 months ago
I would recommend the NYX Matte Setting Spray. It does a better job at keeping your makeup in place throughout the day, for like a third of the price. Hope this helps!
Anne G.
Anne G.
Yuba City, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
Honestly it is just a glycerin spray really so there are dupes, but it is definitely the tried and true original. It has so many uses.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
1 year, 11 months ago
I use NYX dewy finish finishing spray and I think it works just as good
Leah R.
Leah R.
Meridianville, AL
1 year, 11 months ago
This product does live up to the hype and worth the money if you want a drugstore brand alternative I highly recommend the hard candy setting spray in the black bottle with pink writing it is called Fast and fabulous and I found it at Walmart for $6
olga p.
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
This prep and prime is really good for a flawless look, it also smells really good, I like the way the makeup looks when its finally all done, there are other primers but this is my fave
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
Clinton Township, MI
1 year, 11 months ago
It is worth the price!!! I love this so much! It makes my face look amazing! I would buy this tomorrow if I were you!
Eman A.
Eman A.
1 year, 11 months ago
Its very useful, maintain the makeup pigments for a very long period, you can apply it before and after makeup. Before will provide a good base, and after will maintain the makeup without getting it smudged for hours.