Chelsey J.

Can you use it as a primer and a setting spray ?

mesia d.
mesia d.
oslo
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Cinmi W.
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
3 months ago
It’s meant to be both, which are the two usages I buy it for
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Lakeland , FL
3 months ago
Yes. In my experience it won’t make your makeup last, but it makes your your makeup look so much better and kind of dewy. I like using it before I use my Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. And a dupe for the Fix+ is the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. They’re both great, but sometimes I like to save myself some money.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
Janet l.
Janet l.
3 months ago
Yes you can. It works really well for both.
Adriana_Xs
Adriana_Xs
Kat J.
Kat J.
3 months ago
Yes you can!! Also, it works great for blending out any makeup mistakes!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
3 months ago
Yes! It is indeed for both! My favorite use is spraying my brushes for better color/pigment payout!
Maria B.
Maria B.
3 months ago
Yes! I find it works best as a primer though