Lozan A.
Dalton, GA
I finally bit the bullet and purchased this when MAC was having one of their sales. I bought it because I knew it was a cult favorite, and everyone raves about it. My friends also had it, and loved so I thought why not? It’s not that this product was bad, I was just disappointed. First off, this product isn’t a setting spray, so if you think it’ll keep you makeup in tact then you’ll be disappointed. You could get away with it using it as one if you have dry skin like me, because my makeup for the most part doesn’t budge. I was told that this really refreshed your face, and I guess it does for a couple of seconds after you apply it but then my face goes back to being dry. I will say though, this does melt my makeup together well; and gets rid of the powdery finish.  M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+