Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This product works perfectly to intensify any Shimmer powder product! That's the only way I've ever used it is to spray my brush before applying Shimmer eyeshadow or highlight. But I'll tell you what it sure does make a world of difference! it will make anything pop 10 times more so if you really want an intense Shimmer that's long lasting just Spritz your brush or your sponge or whatever your tool is with this and apply you're good to go for the evening or the day or whatever the case may be. I've seen a lot of people use this to spray their whole face both before and after their makeup application that's just not what I prefer to use this for I think it's perfect, but not as a primer spray or a setting spray, but more as a intensifier I guess you would say. I love it when I'm looking for that extra something!