Sydney F.
Wyandotte
Review for: Mac Fix+ Skin Refresher Finishing Mist Full Size 3.4 oz more...
I just recently tried this product for the first time, and it is definitely raved about for a reason. I love the smell, and it great for sinking all my powder and base products into my skin after I first apply them. I don’t think it necessarily makes my makeup last longer throughout the day, but I love it for refreshing my makeup after a long day of wear. As long as I am wearing a good foundation that doesn’t separate, this spray will refresh my makeup and make it look freshly applied even after a full day of wear. The only thing I think could use some work is the sprayer. It comes out a bit harsh, but you can make it work if you depress the sprayer button all the way down when spraying. Definitely do not try to do short spritzes with this, it’ll spray out like a hose.