Ashlund A.
carson city
M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ completely changed the game for me. I used this product since the day I purchased it for a fresh and hydrated look. When I moved to a dryer state the spray saved my skin! I can't go a day without using my Prep + Prime Fix+. It has easily became the most important step for my makeup routine, even if I'm not putting on makeup that day. I use this as a base and after I put on all of my makeup. It is also a life saver for me when it's extremely hot.
This refreshing must has gone with every other makeup product I have used. It's chemistry with others is truly incredible and I can fully rely on it every time. It has taken my makeup look to the next level and I never have to worry about looking dehydrated because of it.
I would recommend this product to anyone, with any type of skin. After feeling the refreshing mist touch your face you can't deny the restoring properties.
The packaging is simple and effective. The amount of mist you get per spray is perfectly calculated. I love my travel sized bottle for on the go, it fits in my purse like it was meant to be there. My full sized bottle has lasted me a lifetime even with everyday use. You definitely get your dimes worth and I wouldn't consider one penny wasted.