Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
I cannot understand why people are obsessed with this.  Maybe I got a dud...I purchased a bottle after seeing YT-ers rave about the different ways they use this.  Unfortunately, the spray was WAY too aggressive for me.  When you pressed the pump it would spray a strong stream--it is not a nice mist at all.  Each time I used it to either prep or refresh my face, it just ended up blasting my face with liquid and would ruin my makeup.  I tried soaking the nozzle to see if it was broken but nothing would fix it.  I also used it to wet my brush and intensify my eye shadow--but I can do that with other sprays.  For the price, I need a product I can actually use.  I returned it and would not repurchase.