Nikki T.
Killeen , TX
This product is absolutely AMAZING! It is hands down my favorite primer/setting spray. I also like to use it to apply Eye shadow. It helps give the color more pigment and attach to the eye. It also smells so good as well! My face always feels so dewy and refreshed after I use it! It gives my face a very vibrant look. I love to use it after I wash my face and put my lotion on. Sometimes I like to wear just this product. But other times, I will apply my foundation and use it again after my full face is done as a setting spray. I recommend this product 10/10. I