Dorangela G.
lightly hydratingI've been using fix + for years, my uses for this product include damping my brushes prior to applying loose pigments,wet/dry shadow,and baked shadow. This stuff completely helps these products reach there full potential, bold,bright,vibrant color. I also use it on my beauty sponge (the mac one that is latex free) I dampen the sponge with fix + and mix my foundation with either strobe cream or lustre type liquid. I actually believe this helps my face products look more dewy and airbrushed. I do not find it useful as a setting spray though, due to the fact that I have oily skin I need a more matte oil control formula. This stuff is nice to spray on a clean face as well for a light burst of moisture. I hope mac brings back the other scents because the rose was my absolute favorite ♡♡♡