BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup. This Holy Grail Of Hydrating Mists Can Be Used With Other Products In Near-endless Ways – To Sheer Out Foundation, Intensify Colour, Improve And Extend The Wear Of Makeup, Or Moisturize And Soothe Tired Skin. A Delicious Twist In A Permanent Romantic Rose Scent, Calming Lavender Scent, Or Creamy Coconut Scent.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Soothes And Refreshes Skin
  • Hydrating
  • Sets And Prolongs The Wear Of Makeup
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly.
  • Use Alone Or To Finish Makeup.
  • For Face Products, Apply Your Favourite Powder Foundation And Lightly Mist All Over Face To Set And Hydrate.
  • For Colour Products, Apply Your Favourite Eye Shadow Or Pigment To Your Preferred Brush, Lightly Mist Bristles And Sweep Across Lids For An Intensified Shadow Look.

Niyanta M.
Dallas
Review for: Original more...
Prep + Prime Fix+ is the first makeup finishing and setting spray I ever used. Honestly, this is a very important step in the makeup process and can do all of the following for you:
💧Spray on face after applying makeup. This helps the makeup to melt into the skin and thus makeup doesn’t look like another layer on your face. Everything just blends with your skin giving it a more natural look
💧it intensifies your blush and highlight
💧makes your makeup last longer
💧it helps skin glow and gives that dewy effect if you are not using a mattifying spray
💧use it before makeup or throughout the day to refresh and hydrate your skin
💧spray it on your beauty blender or foundation blending brush for a smooth and seamless blending experience
💧spray on your highlighter brush before applying your highlighter for that blinding and wet highlight look

I love everything about this setting spray from @maccosmetics. Only the mist is not as fine as I would want it to be. But it does the job quite well.
Anne R.
Review for: Original more...
I am OBSESSED with this setting/primer spray. It took me awhile to purchase it but I finally did after hearing about all the hype. My favorite thing about this spray is it can be used for so many different things! I love to use it for metallic eyeshadow or any eyeshadow with sparkle. You can either spray your brush first then dip into the shadow or dip into the shadow then spray the brush. Either way, this makes any eyeshadow look 10x better and bold. Whether it be an already great eyeshadow that you want to make more intense, or one with less pigment that needs some help. The result is beautiful. Although I dont use this to prime, I love to use it to set. After I set my whole face I spray this all over and push it in with a damp beauty blender. Let me tell you, this REALLY helps melt all the powder in and saves you from any previous cakeness. I also apply it again when I’m completed with my makeup and before a longevity setting spray like Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. This setting spray does make your makeup last long, I just like to add another setting spray to lock everything in fully. Finally, I really appreciate the packaging on this! The nozzle sprays out the product evenly all over the face, saving you from having to spray a million times vs. a couple. The cap of this also turns so that when you are finished you can lock the nozzle preventing any spray from leaking out. This setting spray literally has NO cons. It’s a life saver for the face! Everyone NEEDS this in there life! One million percent recommend!
Ashlund A.
carson city
M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ completely changed the game for me. I used this product since the day I purchased it for a fresh and hydrated look. When I moved to a dryer state the spray saved my skin! I can't go a day without using my Prep + Prime Fix+. It has easily became the most important step for my makeup routine, even if I'm not putting on makeup that day. I use this as a base and after I put on all of my makeup. It is also a life saver for me when it's extremely hot.
This refreshing must has gone with every other makeup product I have used. It's chemistry with others is truly incredible and I can fully rely on it every time. It has taken my makeup look to the next level and I never have to worry about looking dehydrated because of it.
I would recommend this product to anyone, with any type of skin. After feeling the refreshing mist touch your face you can't deny the restoring properties.
The packaging is simple and effective. The amount of mist you get per spray is perfectly calculated. I love my travel sized bottle for on the go, it fits in my purse like it was meant to be there. My full sized bottle has lasted me a lifetime even with everyday use. You definitely get your dimes worth and I wouldn't consider one penny wasted.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. I admit I fell for the st#pid hype. Yes I did. But not for any radical makeup setting powers people claimed this water looking stuff had. Instead I was in love with what I seen with my own two eyes with how it was used to wet a brush to change a finish or intensify pigment. Loved it.
So I purchased a full size bottle and I use it almost daily to change my subdued shimmer or matte powders into a gorgeous metallic or super pigmented shadow. Also perfect for wetting my eyeliner brush and using any eyeshadow I own as an eyeliner. Imagine the amount of colored eyeliners I own without having to spend a minimum of 25 a piece on high end colored liners that I will never use up (I've done that more than once and it's a tad annoying).
Thats probably what I like most about this. Using these ultra pigmented wet powders that are just high end shadows and turning them into the most gorgeoys and long lasting liners you've ever seen for the winged liner, the lower lash line and the tightline.
It also doesn't change how your powder eyeshadow is or looks or feels after it dries in the little spot you used unlike other mixing mediums that can change them completely like the MUFE mixing medium which has the same exact use as what I'm using this for but is way more expensive per ounce, way more messy to use and a lot harder to get the hang of.
This has a lot of uses for me and I love that. I find new ones all the time. Its literally a true multi use item. Its great.
If you have dry skin it would be a perfect moisturizing setting spray or primer spray as it has moisturizing properties and caffeine to get the blood flowing. I wouldn't ever recommend these two uses on oily skin like mine as it just makes matters worse way quicker than usual.
Its great to wet down your beauty blender with if its getting dry for some reason or you want a more dewy finish in the areas you're using it in.
It's really great for taking back some of the powdery Ness of using multiple powder products on the face. It kind of makes them look more natural and less dry and powdery while setting them even more. This is an instance where using a small amount over your makeup is ok for oily skin people.
It also can be used over your fav setting powder that has a ton of flashback to take away that flash back.
I couldn't describe all the uses but as you can see there's many and the more you experiment the mkre you can tailor it to your beauty regimen.
I totally recommend. Its a great price for a lot of product. Use it alone to wake your skin up and give it a glow.
This is a product everyone should own.
Sierra S.
Manhattan, NY
I don't think I've ever been in love with a primer this much. My go-to before this was e.l.f's hydrating primer, but this is so much better! I use this as a base and then I spray it over my makeup when I'm done to set it. My foundation always goes on flawlessly and stays on for longer than if I used the e.l.f stuff. BUT WAIT. Its uses don't stop there!

This stuff is also fantastic to use for really glittery eyeshadows. Just spray it on, and BAM, The shadows glide on super easy and keep all their pigmentation.

I do however have some beef with this product. And that is 1) MAC tests on animals. That's just a big turn off for me, and after this bottle is done, I will not repurchase. 2)This stuff is kind of overpriced. I luckily was able to get it for 50% off (I didn't even buy it, it was a gift), but I could not image paying $26 dollars for this.
I got this on sale for 50% off
Jaine R.
windsor, CT
My makeup routine is predominantly powder and I was in desperate need of a good setting spray. As a really big mac fan of course I went straight to them and I read the reviews of the Prep & Prime Fix Plus. This thing is awesome not only does it smell good it has a very nice light missed that allows it to spray on your skin evenly. I like to use it before and after to set all the powder that I use. A nice little trick I also like to do is I like to add Mac tan pigment about a tablespoon to the bottom mix it up and use it as my base and as my top setting spray. You can also use it alone on the day that you don't want a full face of makeup and it adds an extra dewy glowy finish that I think is awesome. If you don't want that do we blow up all the time then you can leave one bottle regular and use the pigment and another bottle.
Connor D.
Harleysville
I love this stuff I cannot stop using it I use them for everything I use it for primer and it blurs my pores and helps my Foundation stay on longer I use it as a setting spray to make sure my makeup box locks in place and when I do put it on it might makeup usually stays for about 9 hours until I have to take it off I also put it on my brush before I put any shimmers on my eyes or I also put it on my brush when I put highlighter on it's amazing for everything I think it's an essential to have an everyone's makeup bag even though it is a little pricey it's makes everything look 5 times better please get it's my favorite thing ever the packaging is amazing and it has a thing where you can prevent it from spilling which is helpful because you do not want to waste any of this I think that this is the number one fundamental thing to have in your makeup bag
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This product works perfectly to intensify any Shimmer powder product! That's the only way I've ever used it is to spray my brush before applying Shimmer eyeshadow or highlight. But I'll tell you what it sure does make a world of difference! it will make anything pop 10 times more so if you really want an intense Shimmer that's long lasting just Spritz your brush or your sponge or whatever your tool is with this and apply you're good to go for the evening or the day or whatever the case may be. I've seen a lot of people use this to spray their whole face both before and after their makeup application that's just not what I prefer to use this for I think it's perfect, but not as a primer spray or a setting spray, but more as a intensifier I guess you would say. I love it when I'm looking for that extra something!
Lozan A.
Dalton, GA
I finally bit the bullet and purchased this when MAC was having one of their sales. I bought it because I knew it was a cult favorite, and everyone raves about it. My friends also had it, and loved so I thought why not? It’s not that this product was bad, I was just disappointed. First off, this product isn’t a setting spray, so if you think it’ll keep you makeup in tact then you’ll be disappointed. You could get away with it using it as one if you have dry skin like me, because my makeup for the most part doesn’t budge. I was told that this really refreshed your face, and I guess it does for a couple of seconds after you apply it but then my face goes back to being dry. I will say though, this does melt my makeup together well; and gets rid of the powdery finish.  M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
Review for: Mac Fix+ Skin Refresher Finishing Mist Full Size 3.4 oz more...
I just recently tried this product for the first time, and it is definitely raved about for a reason. I love the smell, and it great for sinking all my powder and base products into my skin after I first apply them. I don’t think it necessarily makes my makeup last longer throughout the day, but I love it for refreshing my makeup after a long day of wear. As long as I am wearing a good foundation that doesn’t separate, this spray will refresh my makeup and make it look freshly applied even after a full day of wear. The only thing I think could use some work is the sprayer. It comes out a bit harsh, but you can make it work if you depress the sprayer button all the way down when spraying. Definitely do not try to do short spritzes with this, it’ll spray out like a hose.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.