BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Prabal Gurung Collection Lipstick, Carmine Rouge

M.A.C Cosmetics Prabal Gurung Lipstick
  • "Awesome lip stick!! Love the color, long lasting, would recommend this to anyone!! Smells a little funky" in 10 reviews
  • "This lipstick is so creamy and pigmented. The color is amazing and will definitely be the pop to a nude makeup look. It could be your new signature color! " in 6 reviews
Marym G.
Waw ilove it I need more than for my sister and I love ❤ it very much ican use it every day and it makes me very happy
priyankshi g.
BENGALURU
I love the color its a amazing products and one of my favourite things. Its awesome and I love it
Adriane W.
Tampa, FL
What else is there to say? MAC lipstick is simply the best! The vibrant color is beautiful and lasts all day!
Mariana S.
Ciudad de México
I used a M.A.C Riri Hearts Lipstick Fall Colection in a few times because the color i so pigmented and i like the ligth colors on my face so ...is a good value the price all the people know it and i dont really buy it again but is cool and yes i enjoy it
julia m.
Adoro a cor do batom, e amo a cobertura que ele faz e o efeito que ele da na boca, é simplesmente incrivel! Super recomendo
Angela A.
I always say that one of my favourites Mac's lipstick is this one, the pigmentation is really good and it last all night. I loved it.
Alean P.
Burbank, CA
It is my perfect orange-y red color and I alao love the packaging! It’s one for tge collectors
Lauren B.
Westergate, Chichester
I love mac lipstick, especially for the fact that it is cost effective and so long lasting. The formulas are great, non drying on the lips and so pigmented you don't have to waste your time putting on multiple layers to achieve the look you desire. The shades of this range are so wearable and will suit most skin tones in my opinion.
Jane T.
New Hyde Park, NY
The gold packaging is what attracted me at first. it was so classy and perfect to pull out when i needed to reapply. The product itself was nothing special but it was a nice addition to my lipstick collection.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
My all time favorite lipstick ! Literally the most beautiful color ever! I love Mac cosmetics packaging, it’s very cute. These lippies are very smooth and easy to apply. Very long lasting and does not dry your lips 👄 Tbh Mac has the best lipstick formula! Definitely recommend these to everyone!! MAC's matte lipstick formulation is spot-on. They don't dry out my lips or settle in the lines, emphasizing dryness.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
De casualidad saben si reseca la boca?