BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Prabal Gurung Collection Lipstick, Carmine Rouge

M.A.C Cosmetics Prabal Gurung Lipstick
  • "Awesome lip stick!! Love the color, long lasting, would recommend this to anyone!! Smells a little funky" in 10 reviews
  • "This lipstick is so creamy and pigmented. The color is amazing and will definitely be the pop to a nude makeup look. It could be your new signature color! " in 6 reviews
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this color every day, I wear it alone for an all natural every day look or I mix it with another color when I’m feeling bolder. I’ve used every MAC lip product there is, this one moisturizes and doesn’t leave my lips chapped. Every MAC “matte” lipstick always chaps my lips so I avoid those, but they have the best pricing and the most colors in all their make up so I always come back to the counter every time I walk by MAC.
Casey F.
Revere Massachusetts
Like all MAC lipsticks this lipstick goes on smoothly. Other lipsticks may seem sticky but this just right. It’s a bit pricey but it’s totally worth it. The shade goes with a lot of skin tones, I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
One of my absolute favorite lip colors! The formula is perfection. It glides on super smooth on the lips and highly pigmented. Such a stunning color, it lasts comfortably throughout the day without drying or flaking.
Madison D.
lockport
I’m a cheerleader and I need a lipstick that can last all day and do the job and this lipstick has proved its self worthy of that! Love this brand and this lipstick works and last all day and they have many colors!
Alexis A.
Santa Clara
Love the boldness of this color, it’s not an everyday color, but when you wear it you will turn heads. Very cute, and a great glam look. Love the smoothness of it, and the lasting effect it has, will buy again!
Maggie L.
Marianna, FL
I am obsessed with lipsticks and this is perfect for any date night with your man!! It’s perfect for any look!! I don’t think it’s pricey and I purchased it at a Dillard’s store that had a Mac. Highly recommended!
ally m.
Braintree
The formula is ok. But, I️ would totally recommend. The color and the color payoff is good too. All MAC products have cute and nice packaging and this one is really cute. The long lasting part is ok like any other lipstick. I️ would recommend but, it is still a tad bit expensive for my taste
Sarina K.
Omaha
This definitely one of my favorite lipsticks by far! The red is just the perfect red you would be searching for. The packaging is very high quality and sturdy. I have bought this product 3 times, because the quality is amazing. The lipstick goes on so smoothly and I highly recommend this!
Morgan P.
Gulf Shores, AL
Mac lipsticks have always been a favorite of mine. They last all day and the color ranges of all of them are amazing. This one is such a beautiful color and is very comfortable to wear throughout the day.
ᗩᒪYSSᗩ ᗯ.
Baltimore
I love this product. Not only is it affordable, but the shades are also very pretty. Very easy to apply and is long lasting. Met my expectations and the packaging was nice. Can be used by anyone and I would buy this product agaI’m for sure. Try it out.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
De casualidad saben si reseca la boca?