BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Prabal Gurung Collection Lipstick, Carmine Rouge

M.A.C Cosmetics Prabal Gurung Lipstick
  • "Awesome lip stick!! Love the color, long lasting, would recommend this to anyone!! Smells a little funky" in 10 reviews
  • "This lipstick is so creamy and pigmented. The color is amazing and will definitely be the pop to a nude makeup look. It could be your new signature color! " in 6 reviews
Nykera W.
East Orange, NJ
My go-to red lipstick. It applies evenly and smooth, and lasts ALL DAY. It is a bit costly (for my pockets, at least), but it's lasted a while, probably because I don't have to reapply as often as other brands. I would recommend!
Jesenia M.
Buffalo Ny
The color is very pigmented and I love how it glides on my lips. I bought it at a Mac store, I forget the price but it was worth buying. It is very easy to apply the packaging was very nice. I recommend buying if you like a pigmented lipstick. Not that costly.
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, KS
What say about mac ? I love this brand and everything that they sell! I bought this lipstick a while ago and I confess that I loved it! I always use when I go out and really last, If you like lipstick that stays in your lips for a long time you should try it !
jennifer r.
Van Nuys, CA
This Lipstick gives you LIFE! I am very picky when It comes to lipsticks and the quality due to my frequent eating habits & dry lips but this formula is amazing. It has a lasting effect on my lips & it does NOT I repreat it does not leave my lips dry. I would def repurchase again!
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
This is such a flattering color for every skin tone. I wish it was more matte but it is still a very beautiful color. It was a good value I think because this is a basic everyday lip and I would buy again.
JaleesaSarae S.
Charlotte
Great lipstick! It last for a long time, and it was a great price! I purchased this product from a beauty supply store. The packaging was great, for a first time purchase I was impressed. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Alexandra M.
Frisco, TX
This product is amazing! I love Mac cosmetics and this specific lipstick and collection because the colors are so beatuiful, great packaging, and all of this collection has amazing quality and I would definitely buy again!
Dayonah T.
Parkville, MD
I love the MAC Prabal Gurung Collection but this was one of m favorites , the Carmine Rounge . It was a bit pricey from Maybelline ( my go to ) but It was worth it . And since I don 't wear it everyday it did last pretty long. Most definitely will buy again
Destany D.
Midway, AR
Great product. Very nice color and goes on very smooth and lasts a long time. This was my first time using this product and it met my expectations. Very long lasting and I would recommend to others. Great color.
Kimberley C.
Berwind, WV
I love all of the colors that come in this. It's easy to apply, it doesn't smudge everywhere like other lipsticks do. It's great for nights out where you're doing a lot or eating.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
De casualidad saben si reseca la boca?