BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Prabal Gurung Collection Lipstick, Carmine Rouge

M.A.C Cosmetics Prabal Gurung Lipstick
  • "Awesome lip stick!! Love the color, long lasting, would recommend this to anyone!! Smells a little funky" in 10 reviews
  • "This lipstick is so creamy and pigmented. The color is amazing and will definitely be the pop to a nude makeup look. It could be your new signature color! " in 6 reviews
Jenna W.
I can’t wear a lot of bright reds because of my skin tone. But this one was perfect. I love how smooth it is when I wear it. And I can go almost all day without having to reapply. It’s a beautiful color as well.
Katia O.
Tarrytown , NY
I have a ridiculous number of pink lipsticks, but this is by far my favorite ever. It works beautifully for my skin tone, is beautiful, rich, and goes on easily.
Jessica W.
Like all MAC lipsticks, I found this to go on smoothly. Not sticky at all and the color is PERFECT for my skin tone. It's perfect for everyday work wear, and even looks good for an evening out. I love it so much, it's my daily go-to. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an everyday lipstick! It is definitely worth the money.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
MAC Prabal Gurung Collection Lipstick, Lightmmend English Red Initially I didn't want to use this bc the packaging was so pretty. I purchased just for my collection. However, the color kept calling me and I couldn't resist. I gave in and it is truely a unique shade I couldn't live without. It's a lustre finish that makes the lips look more plump. I'd def recommend. Purchased on Mac website
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
I am testing out colors for my big wedding day and this color is way too cute if you are blonde with blue eyes. The color matched my skin tone very well - I am fair and it lasted for quite a while. It did begin to fade when I ordered a drink that evening, but I highly recommend the color and lipstick!
Leanne C.
I love MAC lipsticks. They are smooth on the lips and look nice all day. This color is such a pretty light pink and can be worn for everyday use since it matches with most colors. The product lasted me a few months, I would most definitely buy agian.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
I adore this shade. If you are a fan of MAC lipsticks you already know the quality is amazing but I just love that they are always coming up with new collections and shades as well as formulas. This is so beautiful and wears like a dream. Go get it girl :)
Mirna T.
The Mac brand is one of my favorites, I can not deny it, I've tried a lot of Mac labials but I do not have one that I love. This particular I found very good is very nice color and the aroma is rich but I think it falls very fast I do not recommend it if you are going to have dinner or drink something because you end up with no lipstick. But anyway I will always recommend Mac !!!
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
I love all of mac's lipstick products. They make my lips pop and I am never disappointed. I do wish that it would stay on longer, but I have only found one lipstick that stays on for a long time. Other than that,I have no complaints.
Nour K.
Fort Worth, TX
It's really smoothe and has a lot of texture. I like how it goes on the lips.. It takes quite a long time to fade (if I try not to touch my lips too much 😂). It doesn't smear that much. I prefer liquid lipstick but this was also great :)
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
De casualidad saben si reseca la boca?