BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Designed By And For Professionals, Formulated To Provide Fantastic Colour With Ease And Consistency. Applies Evenly, Adheres Lightly To Skin To Achieve A Natural-looking Application Of Colour That Stays Put All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Choose Appropriate Brush And Glide Brush Over The Blush.
  • Tap Off Excess Powder And Apply Blush To Skin Using Sweeping Strokes And Blend Well.

M.A.C Cosmetics Powder Blush
  • "the packaging is so professional and i love to display this product in my collection! just take care of it because it doesn't look as good when it's aged. it does last all day, which is one thing i really love about this product. the pigment is so warm! it leaves you with a natural warm rose look which to me, compliments any eye color. it has no scent, which i don't really mind, it doesn't affect the way its applied. it's extremely soft and easy to apply. it feels amazing on the skin! hint- when applying, dont forget to dust out your brush before sweeping onto the cheek area. if there's too much on the brush, your face would look way too redish and it would look quite unnatural. enjoy your product!! i recommend it to everyone looking for a new blusher to try :)" in 291 reviews
Tarence A.
newark, NJ
Totally loving this blush. I can only comment on Captivating, but can only imagine the rest of the blushes are just as good. This blush is highly pigmented but buildable. One dab of the blush will give you a soft glow of color. If you're looking for more, dab your brush into the blush again once or twice and feather on. A little goes a long way. It's very soft and doesn't feel heavy at all. I use Hourglass Veil primer and Nars luminous foundation and this blush sticks around all day. If you use a setting powder like MUFE loose he powder, the only thing I suggest is either 1. After blush and setting powder, apply one more swipe of the blush, or, 2. Apply blush after the setting powder. I find that using the powder after applying the blush washes the color out a bit even using the tiniest amount of setting powder.plus
Kait J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Sweet As Cocoa more...
Perfect for a bronzy look in the fall, shows true color. Stays all day. i love it. mac does a really good job on the formulas
M'Kayla E.
Y'ALL. I have the MAC Beauty Powder Blush in shade Alpha Girl. It. Is. Amazing. let me tell you!!! a little goes such a long way, trust me. I have had mine since 2014 and you can hardly see the pan. These are a bit on the pricey side, but they are totally worth it. You will spend money but it'll last you years! Put this on your cheekbones and rock it. 🌸
Shannon Z.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this blush. It goes on very well and stays all day through the out my daily activities. I would recommend it.
Aubriana N.
Eagle Bridge, NY
MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush in Lovecloud was the first high end blush I have ever owned. I was very happy with it. To be perfectly honest I feel like MAC blushes do not last very long on my cheeks but it could be just the shades I have tried out. Either way, this is beautiful when on.
wilasia p.
Olathe, KS
Omg Mac is the best! I recommend this! The colors are so pigmented and just very amazing! 5 star!❤️
Amila G.
Vancouver, WA
The BEST blush you will ever use, long lasting throughout the day and helps with contouring and highlighting a lot. It is very helpful when defining your cheeks. It is easy to apply but you may have to put it on more than once to show the color. It's one of the most affordable Mac products that is worth the price. Mine has lasted me for ten months and still looks barely used even though I have been using it everyday for ten months and is still full with blush. When applied, it doesn't look blotchy or over pigmented, it looks very smooth. Again, I highly recommend this blush to anyone with over 35 shades to choose from.
Narjes A.
Mac it's one of my favorite brands I try many makeup đź’„ products from here and I want to try again this blush
Andressa U.
Itu, SP
Review for: Peaches more...
The best one that I have been try!
Look amazing on skin
This color is anwsome
Suzie F.
West Palm Beach, FL
Love love love this blush! Lasts all day and they match it perfectly to your complexion! It's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for!
Pamela C.
Mexico
Does it last?i want to buy it but I want a reccomendation tell me how is it cx
Mawadda T.
Riyadh , N
How does this blush react on sensitive skin? And is it shimmery?
April F.
Lindley, NY
What is the best shade to get for very fair skin?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this blush any good?
Jeanna L.
Winnipeg, MB
I love blush but like a very light, shimmery look. Which shade would be best for this? I lean towards more light pink and peachy tones since I'm very pale.