BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Designed By And For Professionals, Formulated To Provide Fantastic Colour With Ease And Consistency. Applies Evenly, Adheres Lightly To Skin To Achieve A Natural-looking Application Of Colour That Stays Put All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Choose Appropriate Brush And Glide Brush Over The Blush.
  • Tap Off Excess Powder And Apply Blush To Skin Using Sweeping Strokes And Blend Well.

M.A.C Cosmetics Powder Blush
  • "the packaging is so professional and i love to display this product in my collection! just take care of it because it doesn't look as good when it's aged. it does last all day, which is one thing i really love about this product. the pigment is so warm! it leaves you with a natural warm rose look which to me, compliments any eye color. it has no scent, which i don't really mind, it doesn't affect the way its applied. it's extremely soft and easy to apply. it feels amazing on the skin! hint- when applying, dont forget to dust out your brush before sweeping onto the cheek area. if there's too much on the brush, your face would look way too redish and it would look quite unnatural. enjoy your product!! i recommend it to everyone looking for a new blusher to try :)" in 291 reviews
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I’m very pale and this blush looks really nice on my skin. I purchased it magnet because it’s less expensive, I believe it was $7. I love how this color looks. It’s simple and natural. I love Mac Cosmetics they have amazing products.
Dominika W.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Blush Powder - Frankly Scarlet - 6g/0.21oz more...
This blush is a wonderful versatile blush. This blush has a cool undertone but can work on every skintone and undertone as it mimics the natural look of your skintone.  If you're warmtoned maybe you prefer more peachy blushes for warming up the face or for summer but for a more natural look or for fall and winter this blush works perfectly.
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
I exclusively wear MAC blushes in the shades Gingerly and Melba. Gingerly was a recommended color by Mario for Kim Kardashian and it has been a favorite of mine for years. I love Melba in the summer when I need more color payoff. Sorry I hit the pan....I love this stuff!
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
Review for: Melba more...
I love matte Mac blushes. It has a buildable coverage and looks great on the skin. It blends easily on top of liquid foundation. Maybe I'm rough with my makeup, but the top of the packaging has popped out multiple times so that is the only con. MAC blushes are reliable. I've never tried one I didn't like and the pans last forever.
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I love MAC blushes. The packaging is cute and convenient plus the formula is smooth and doesn’t get all over the place. The product is pigmented and picks up well in the brush. It also blends very good and gives a subtle blush or you can build up for a bolder look. This color shows up well on me during winter when I’m most pale.
🇮🇶ABBII A.
I love me my Mac blushes because there’s literally every shade you need but what makes them so beautiful is the mixing of colors, I mix 3 colors and I literally get the prefect blush,yes I would recommend this for anyone who wants a good blush
Dara S.
dallas
Love their blush! Lasts forever. Stays on; my compact lasted me over a year. So in that sense it’s not pricey at all. I also love that MAC will give a free lipstick with any 6 of their product containers that you’ve used up!
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love MAC blushes! So smooth and they go on flawless! No powdery fall out all over! They are the real deal!! They go on so easy, no streaky mess. I highly recommend these blushes! There are tons of shades to chose from. This photo is Peaches!
Garbage W.
The perfect Rosy pink. Not too bright and Barbie like but also not too pale and almost a highlighter. Could look good on many complexions and skin tones. It layers very well so it's a very buildable product. You can start off with just a little touch pink and build it up to a more opaque bubble gum kind of look
Torri S.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Sweet As Cocoa more...
Best high end blush ever! They are expensive but affordable at the same time! Great color pay off and suits any skin tone. All of the shades have great color pay off. Would definitely buy it again
Pamela C.
Mexico
Does it last?i want to buy it but I want a reccomendation tell me how is it cx
Mawadda T.
Riyadh , N
How does this blush react on sensitive skin? And is it shimmery?
April F.
Lindley, NY
What is the best shade to get for very fair skin?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this blush any good?
Jeanna L.
Winnipeg, MB
I love blush but like a very light, shimmery look. Which shade would be best for this? I lean towards more light pink and peachy tones since I'm very pale.