Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Review for: Peachykeen more...
Love ♡ I have a blush obsession and this one started it all for me, so it has a special place in my heart lol The color is gorgeous not to light nor too dark. I have a darker complexion (olive) and it looks great on me and it looks great on my friend who is paler than I. You don't need a lot because a little does go a long way with this blush. You can use a blush brush or a beauty blender with it either one with make it flawless. It doesn't cake up or ever get chalky like some other ones I've used before in the past.

Let's talk about price for a moment, I've had it for a while, and I've yet to hit pan. I know a few people who haven't purchased because they didn't want to spend this much because of the price point but if you take into consideration how long this lasts with how many times you have to go out and buy the one you do use you will save money!!

I highly recommend Mac Blush, they have an amazing color selection, they last forever and they are wear like a dream!!