Nehal T.
Dublin, CA
Review for: Blush Powder - Frankly Scarlet - 6g/0.21oz more...
Being a collector of red blushers, I decided to give this a go. During my first application, i expected the same fake-ish hot pink I saw on other ladies on the internet. However, I can't speak for fairer-skinned ladies, but on my tanned south asian skin with yellow undertones, this looked exactly like a rush of blood to my cheeks. I can't call that color red, I can't call that color pink.. it just looks like exactly like the naturally flushed cheeks I usually get when my body temperature gets high. I always get a natural lovely flush after dinner because somehow that's when my body temp rises. And i've been looking to replicate that with a blusher to save my otherwise dead mornings and afternoons. THIS is it. And this red, thankfully, is not overly blue-toned for my warm skin.