BY MAC COSMETICS #4 in Blush

Baked minerals refined into a powder blush formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a luminous, pearlized shimmer.

• mac siempre me asombra con todo su maquillaje muy bueno la verdad...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money2 Answers
  • I have fair skin with neutral undertones and I would like to know...1 Answers
Oleria T.
I am a huge MAC blush fan, I have tried so many. Sunbasque used to be my favourite, wear-with-everything, hard to overdo colour, but I think Prism has dethroned Sunbasque. My shade is NC45 I've tried (but not bought) Exposed and Blushbaby for this natural nude flush people kept talking about, but they were so cool toned on me, and I also tried Tenderling, but it was too fair. I love my peachy blushes but sometimes they clash with certain lipcolours and eyeshadows. I never hear anyone talking about Prism, but I'm so glad I picked it up. On my skin it looks like a soft nude that's 100% neutral, not too cool or warm. It also has no rose or red in it, which I appreciate, because my cheeks flush. This is pigmented and deep enough to where I don't have to struggle to build it up, but still natural looking no matter how much I put on. Will never be without Prism!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I have quite a few different brands worth of blushes. Tarte, NARS, Kat Von D, Milani, Wet N Wild....these are my favorite. The color range is amazing and they apply so easily. They aren't overly pigmented so you don't get a nasty blotch when you place your brush to your cheek but, they aren't so under pigmented that you have to keep dipping your brush in to get more product each time. I have several shades. Melba is my favorite and I feel it's one of the most universal. I also have Margin which was my very first MAC blush and I've been using since I was 19. I also have Warm Soul which I know isn't a part of the regular MAC line it's a part of their mineralize line but, it's equally as good. I really feel there isn't any blush here that won't suit anyone. I love these. They last, they're beautiful and they apply nicely. What more can you ask for?
Deborah M.
Arlington, TN
I was wrong. I use Urban Decay. Sorry. I like powder blush rather than cream because I have oily skin. I like bright, darker colors rather than muted or light colors because that is what shows up on me and gives me a healthy glow. I use a dry foundation because my skin is so oily, so powder blush doesn't stick to it well. So I need the darker, brighter colors to show up. It does not look clownish at all on my light skin. I hate too much glitter in blush too. With oily skin, I appreciate a matte finish because it will naturally become shiny in 30 minutes anyway. I don't want any dewy or glowing makeup or glitter!!!
keidy S.
Their blush in Blush All Day along with the Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl were my first two MAC products ever and I have to say I use them almost daily! This blush is such a mauvey rosy color that I just am in love with! I think I will use it even more in the fall time! It's silky and smooth and goes on evenly in my expierence! I definitely would like to pick up more shades of their blushes in the future! Also the Shell Pearl is beautifulI use it as a highlight and it's the perfect in between highlight it's not too subtle that you don't notice but it's not super highlight like say the Becca ones! Love!
Roxanne R.
I broke down and ended up buying this blush in the shade "Harmony". What can I say? I absolutely love this stuff. It's pricey, but worth it. This is one of those blushes where it can serve as a blush/bronzer/contour. When I'm in a hurry, but want to look put together and add a little structure to my face, this is what I use. I've heard that it is similar to Benefit's Dallas blush, where I believe that one can also be used as a multipurpose product. Since that one was more expensive (even though you do get more product), I decided to go for this all matte one, with slimmer, more convenient packaging.
Chaneya B.
I love all of these blushes. I love the hint of color they add to my face and how lightweight they feel. I have quite a few that I have collected over the years. I started off with colors such as Raizin and Sweet As Cocoa (which I love), but my actual favorite blush of all time, is Pink Swoon. I love how you can put more of Pink Swoon if you are a darker complexion, or you can put a little less if you are a lighter complexion and it still looks #sopretty. Overall this is my #rideor die blush.
#rideordie #rideordiemakeup #makeup #mycultclassics #beauty #sopretty #blush #maccosmetics
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE this blush! It's highly pigmented with a slight shimmer and a hella long staying power. I have it in Sunbasque. You can see I'm well into the pan so I'll be saving a few coins to be able to buy another one soon. What I love the most, but always forget, is that it stays where I apply it with my brush. I forget to blend so I generally remember to do that in the car but man, this blush is a CLASSIC! and I'm a forever loyal fan. Lastly, it lasts FOREVER! I've had this guy for over a year and I use it every day! So good.
Vicky L.
Arlington, VA
I use the MAC blush in the color Harmony as a contour powder and highly recommend it. Not too pricey and it honestly lasts for a long time before you hit pan. I have been using it nearly everyday for 6+ months and it works amazing as an everyday product.

Would recommend using a light hand before you are fully used to how it works and definitely don't be scared to your local MAC counter specialist because they know a world of things about all the products and they'll match you with what fits best with your skin.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Ambering Rose
I absolutely love blushes and cannot leave my house without wearing blush. In my search for a new blush color I stopped by the Mac store, and the mua recommended this Ambering Rose blush, and I immediately approved. This blush does three things for my overall appearance- it gives me the best possible natural glow with the perfect shimmering effect, it blends easily and it produces a beautiful contour on my skin. It's one of the best blushes I've purchased. You can't go wrong with this color or brand.
Raluca L.
N Miami Beach, FL
I am a crazy makeup lover, yes, I will admit it. I love lipsticks to death, I can't see myself without wearing one, but for the past year I have been really into blushes. The MAC blushes are absolutely AMAZING. It all started with a limited edition one, to be more exact "Crisp Whites" from their summer collection and from there, I did get hooked. They apply great on my skin, the color payoff is awesome, blend easily and stay on for long time. I just love my MAC blushes.
Pamela C.
Mexico
Does it last?i want to buy it but I want a reccomendation tell me how is it cx
Mawadda T.
How does this blush react on sensitive skin? And is it shimmery?
April F.
Lindley, NY
What is the best shade to get for very fair skin?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this blush any good?
Jeanna L.
Winnipeg, MB
I love blush but like a very light, shimmery look. Which shade would be best for this? I lean towards more light pink and peachy tones since I'm very pale.