BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #7 in Blush

Full Description:
Designed By And For Professionals, Formulated To Provide Fantastic Colour With Ease And Consistency. Applies Evenly, Adheres Lightly To Skin To Achieve A Natural-looking Application Of Colour That Stays Put All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Choose Appropriate Brush And Glide Brush Over The Blush.
  • Tap Off Excess Powder And Apply Blush To Skin Using Sweeping Strokes And Blend Well.

M.A.C Cosmetics Powder Blush
  • "the packaging is so professional and i love to display this product in my collection! just take care of it because it doesn't look as good when it's aged. it does last all day, which is one thing i really love about this product. the pigment is so warm! it leaves you with a natural warm rose look which to me, compliments any eye color. it has no scent, which i don't really mind, it doesn't affect the way its applied. it's extremely soft and easy to apply. it feels amazing on the skin! hint- when applying, dont forget to dust out your brush before sweeping onto the cheek area. if there's too much on the brush, your face would look way too redish and it would look quite unnatural. enjoy your product!! i recommend it to everyone looking for a new blusher to try :)" in 291 reviews
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
I have this blush in 2 shades. Melba and Breezy. I think the formula is amazing. Stays on and in place pretty well for a blush, which is hard create I would imagine. Breezy is way too dark of a shade for me but the formula is buildable and if I use a good brush and a light hand I can still make it work. I love how versatile the shades are, plus there’s a TON of shades and finishes to choose from with MAC. Highly recommend.
anne m.
New Hartford , NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Are used to love Mac powder blush until I tried other companies. Mac blushes don’t seem to be very pigmented and you have to keep layering to get the color that’s from the pan. Also the staying power is not very good. But they do have a very pretty colors and a decent price point. I will try them on in store before buying.
Jennifer G.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I have used MAC products for almost 15 years and like their powder blush formula. It binds well to the skin without making me look shiny or caked on. It's matte enough for me which I enjoy because I don't like blush that seems to have a glittery appearance. The range of colors is great.
Jessica C.
Honolulu
A very pretty shimmery pinky peach blush that makes me look very healthy. Very buildable and lasts a decent amount of time on the skin. Leans more as a sheer powder. Would buy again and recommend to others as it is very good as an everyday blush.
Shanoya R.
BROOKLYN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Loudspeaker more...
I have dark skin so this orange really stood out for me. This product has a nice formula to it and it’s not too powdery. A little goes a long way which makes this product last longer. It doesn’t look to dramatic and it gives me a sort of hope within.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Review for: Peachykeen more...
Love ♡ I have a blush obsession and this one started it all for me, so it has a special place in my heart lol The color is gorgeous not to light nor too dark. I have a darker complexion (olive) and it looks great on me and it looks great on my friend who is paler than I. You don't need a lot because a little does go a long way with this blush. You can use a blush brush or a beauty blender with it either one with make it flawless. It doesn't cake up or ever get chalky like some other ones I've used before in the past.

Let's talk about price for a moment, I've had it for a while, and I've yet to hit pan. I know a few people who haven't purchased because they didn't want to spend this much because of the price point but if you take into consideration how long this lasts with how many times you have to go out and buy the one you do use you will save money!!

I highly recommend Mac Blush, they have an amazing color selection, they last forever and they are wear like a dream!!
Nina L.
Farmingdale, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Blunt more...
This is my favorite blush of all time! It is a beautiful brown shade that creates a nice contour all on its own. No contouring tricks or tutorials, just apply it as blush! What I also love is that this seems to last forever!
Debra L.
Kingston Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Great go to blush. So many great colors and always a good solid blush. I always know what I’m getting with MAC blushes and I love that consistency. Layer it for more intense color or blend it out with a soft brush.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Review for: Peaches, Melba more...
I used these blushes a couple of years ago, probably when I first started getting into makeup. I was so excited to buy my first MAC blush, and I loved them. The quality is great, and can be built to be very pigmented. Just a little dip in the pan is good enough for me. These last FOREVER, even though I know your supposed to throw out probably after 6 months. I just take rubbing alcohol on a little tissue and clean off the top layer. I find that the Milani rose blush is a good dupe for mac blushes.
Natalie H.
richmond
Review for: Ambering Rose more...
This was the first high end blush I ever purchased and it completely changed my life. The variety of colors are amazing for a variety of different skin tones. I have very olive-toned skin so I prefer colors that are more natural toned pinks and MAC has amazing options for that. It lasts all day and is very blendable. I love to contour so it is essential that my blush blends seamlessly with my contour and highlight and this product does just that. I am a 20 year old and I have even got my 50 year old mother hooked. She suffers from acne and this blush does not induce acne or clog pours. We both love this blush! Therefore I would highly recommend this product to any makeup user- any color and any age! Although this product is pricier then drugstore blushes it is highly worth it and comes with a lot of product. I have had the same blush for almost a year and there is still product left. However when it runs out I will definitely be buying this product again!
Pamela C.
Mexico
Does it last?i want to buy it but I want a reccomendation tell me how is it cx
Mawadda T.
Riyadh , N
How does this blush react on sensitive skin? And is it shimmery?
April F.
Lindley, NY
What is the best shade to get for very fair skin?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this blush any good?
Jeanna L.
Winnipeg, MB
I love blush but like a very light, shimmery look. Which shade would be best for this? I lean towards more light pink and peachy tones since I'm very pale.