BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

She-devil-sexy serpent-print embossed colour compacts to covet in five shades of passion – if passion is red, then red is passion. Bewitchingly bejeweled. The quintessential Holiday colour revamped to wreak chic havoc! Be warned: Passion like this simply can’t be contained! Glossy, glamorous, insistently erotic. Lip and eye compacts contain new and bring-back shades for red-hot exclusivity.

Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes

• Young Thing Light creamy peach
  • In Awe Intense black with gold pearl
  • Fall Deeply Frosty bright blue with white pearl
  • Amourously Frosty antique gold
  • Sweet Eyes Shimmery muted golden beige
  • Awaken Frosty light green with golden pearl

M.A.C Cosmetics Poppy Devoted 6 Shades Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This make up is very high quality. They are pigmented and look beautiful. They are long lasting. I love anything MAC makes!" in 4 reviews
Anica M.
Little Mtn, SC
These Palette have very rich colors that have a very good pigment to them. Especially if you wear glass and you want people to actually pay attention to how beautiful your eyes are I would recommend you try this product.
Tiny F.
I love the Mac eyeshadow palette. I love it because it has many types of shades of color. I can wear the eyeshadow with every occasion. And I have many options. I love bright colors. I will recommend this to my family and friends.
Alice R.
Carrollton, GA
I have not used any Mac eyeshadows at this time. I cannot recommend any. The makeup eye shadow that the lady used during my facial was very pretty and lasted all day after my facial was complete.
Destenie C.
Stanton, CA
Love this product one of my main go-to palettes. Extremely pigmented and very creamy as well! Not very much fallout which is really good I would recommend using this product
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
I love MAC products. I find that this one does not disappoint. It lasts all day and night. Also, a little goes a long way. So, it definitely is worth the money.
Liliana B.
I LOVEEEEE MAC!! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and last as long as you put a base your good to go the entire day! All of these shadows are absolutely amazing!
Deborah D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love MAC eyeshadows they have the best color varieties. I can't live without it, even if it means I have to go to the major department stores.
Son buenas, versatiles, con un acabado muy bueno, no son muy costosas, sus colores quedan con my buena pigmentacion y son de larga duracion
tatiana a.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
Love it best eye shadow ever goes on nice and easy and last all day so you don't have to redo it at night love all your products!!
Vanesa O.
Beltsville, MD
Puedo decir que la calidad de estas sombras me encantan son perfectas y lo mejor es que en esta marca vienen muchos colores las amo
Belleville, IL
Does it last all day long?
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Does this eyeshadow stay put throughout the day or does it fade with wear?
Whats your favorite colors
Belleville, IL
Does it go on light? or dark?