BY MAC COSMETICS #58 in Lip Gloss

Sheer lip color with a pearlized high-shine gloss finish. Formulated to make lips look and feel like more-instantly! Comfortable to wear: lush, multi-dimensional. Sensational in application: gives a cool-warm, vanilla buzz to the lips. Moisturizes, soothes and visibly plumps the lips to make them look luxuriously healthy and well-conditioned. Contains vitamin E for added environmental protection. How to use: To keep lips looking full and lush, use it on an ongoing basis.

Color(s): ample pink, angel cream, big baby, big kiss, bingo, bountiful, bubble tea, butterfly dream, confetti, cushy white, fashion fanatic, foolishly fab, full for you, fullfilled, girl heart boy, hot stuff, i heart u, nice buzz, oh-oh, on a holiday, oversexed, plus luxe, posh it up, power supply, pretty plush, wet wild wonderful, wildly lush.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?2 Answers
  • Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Nikki W.
Mapleton
Review for: PRETTY PLUSH more...
I love this lip product. It is not sticky, easy to apply and has beautiful packaging. It is long lasting and comes in beautiful colors. Love MAC! I will repurchase and would recommend to others. A must have for me.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
MAC Cosmetics lipglass is absolutely fabulous, I love MAC and this is one of the many reasons, it's long lasting, beautiful variety of colors, you can get it in any department store, I'd buy it all day everyday!
Elisa D.
Review for: BOUNTIFUL more...
I love mac products and their lip glosses are so pigmented and last a long time. The packaging is cute and classy looking, they're not too expensive and well worth the money I would recommend this to others !
Reneé E.
Review for: AMPLE PINK more...
This is my favorite lip glass ever. I love the plumping effect it give my lips. Definitely meet my expectations. I bought it at the mac store in Jamaica. The packaging is good, I always recommend this product.
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
I recently bought this plushglass in 'Ample Pink' and I am in love with it! It lasts for hours with high shine and hugs my lips comfortably. I would definitely buy again, it's a great bang for your buck.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: FULLFILLED more...
Super shiny. Super long lasting. I love it. Pretty affordable. I wear it over everything and it has lasted me forever. It's a very good value. And it's very easy to apply over all of your lip products.
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
These are amazing lippies.... don't want the stickiness, then this is a go to product. They come in a variety of shades for every occasion... daytime to night, simple and classic to bold and daring.
Bethany S.
I do love the shine of this gloss - it's gorgeous. But I don't really see any of the plumping action it claims. I wear it over Colourpop's matte colors and it's a great combo.
Ranee H.
Hands down, my ride or die lip gloss. My color is Ample Pink, literally can't live without it. Goes on well, long lasting, seems like there is a bit of a tingling/plumping effect. Impeccable product.
Jules G.
Santa Monica, CA
MAC is probably my favorite brand for glosses and this one is amazing. It has the doe foot applicator which I prefer over glosses that come with a little brush because I find it easier to control the application. These glosses are very pigmented and thick but not too sticky and not oily at all. You definitely will want to carry this is your purse when you're going out to reapply after eating or drinking but the packaging is slim and so easy to pop in your purse. Also I just love the smell...it's not an overwhelming smell but it just a really pleasant sent.
Abbie T.
Is it only me that has noticed that the shimmery push glass lipgloss in the shade "nice buzz" kind of tingles/burns you're lips? I have no idea if this is supposed to as I don't know if it is a lip plumper or anything, does anyone know if it is suppose to do this?
member-110a2f2d0
Is it sticky?
Raycheal T.
Hemet, CA
Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?
Rosie G.
Love there lip gloss it goes on so smoothly, I've started to buy them because my sister told Me try them out and I sure did & feel in love the colors are great & last a good while on.
Nikki C.
Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily?