BY MAC COSMETICS

Sheer Lip Colour With A Pearlized High-shine Gloss Finish. Comfortable To Wear: Lush, Multi-dimensional. Gives A Cool-warm, Vanilla Buzz To The Lips. Moisturizes, Soothes And Visibly Plumps The Lips To Make Them Look Luxuriously Healthy And Well-conditioned. Contains Vitamin E For Added Environmental Protection.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Plumps Lips
  • Provides Instant Shine
  • Features A Comfortable, All-day Formula

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips With Doe-foot Applicator.
  • Can Be Used Alone To Give The Appearance Of Plumped Lips Or Can Be Layered Over Lipstick To Enhance Lips.

• Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?2 Answers
  • Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily? 2 Answers
  • Love there lip gloss it goes on so smoothly, I've started to buy ...2 Answers
MAC Cosmetics Plushglass Lip Gloss
  • "How gorgeous is this color. It is stunning on and makes your lips pop! Perfect for an everyday, glossy look." in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely am in love with these lip glosses I totyally love there nice long lasting lip colors for all day ware ;)" in 65 reviews
Jaelyn S.
brandywine
Review for: NICE BUZZ more...
super cute nude that goes with anything & you can just wear it anywhere you go. it's simple yet so cute. i tried it on at the mac counter & it looked so cute that i just had to buy it. i even bought it for my friend on her birthday. she loved it!
Dhara S.
These glosses aren't for everyone, thick and slightly sticky. However they're incredibly shiny and long lasting with beautiful shades and sturdy packaging that never fails. They're one of my favorite glosses. I'd definitely purchase again.
Brooke D.
Southaven, MS
Overall the look of the lipgloss was great but the lipgloss is sticky it has nice packaging it is easy to apply and is easy to open this was my first time using this lipgloss but overall it was good and I would recommend it for other people
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
Review for: BOUNTIFUL more...
I’m a lipgloss junkie. I can’t stand overpigmented glosses because I often just want a touch of color and a lot of shine when I wear one. MAC lippies smell nice, are gooey and thick, and very shiny. The color is good without being overpowering.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
Review for: Other more...
I enjoy those glosses! I love the texture. They are a little on the sticky side, which I personally like! There's a good range of colors. I love the super glittering ones. They feel good on the lips and my god they smell amazing!!!!
Brigitte E.
Sandy, UT
Review for: PRETTY PLUSH more...
I'm not usually a gloss person, as they can feel sticky and wear off too fast. But Mac's Plush glass is so good! Beautiful finish, looks great over other products or just on its own, and it doesn't have that gross sticky feel.
Rachael W.
Wayne, WV
My fav brand for lip colors! Love these glosses they are so pretty and they def do not dry your lips out! I love these a lot, they aren't too shiny and not sticky either! I have actually repurchased and will def reccomend!
Hope K.
These were more sheer and not very much in the tiny bottle they last you a month and I think for my first time using it I could find a better gloss from Mac but it was still a nice price and I like how they gave me options.
Tania J.
Augusta, GA
Review for: BIG BABY more...
This lip gloss is my favorite in any color. It is great alone or on top of lip stick. It’s not sticky and goes on smooth with great color pop. It has a little sparkle to it to give your lipstick that extra pop it needs.
Christina W.
Stockbridge , GA
Review for: POWER SUPPLY more...
This lipgloss pops on anyone who wears it. The smooth texture & applicator allows the user to feel confident in their lipgloss. It lasts for a decent amount of time. It's definitely a lipgloss that people should try.
Abbie T.
Is it only me that has noticed that the shimmery push glass lipgloss in the shade "nice buzz" kind of tingles/burns you're lips? I have no idea if this is supposed to as I don't know if it is a lip plumper or anything, does anyone know if it is suppose to do this?
member-110a2f2d0
Is it sticky?
Raycheal T.
Hemet, CA
Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?
Rosie G.
Love there lip gloss it goes on so smoothly, I've started to buy them because my sister told Me try them out and I sure did & feel in love the colors are great & last a good while on.
Nikki C.
Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily?