BY MAC COSMETICS #52 in Lip Gloss

Sheer lip color with a pearlized high-shine gloss finish. Formulated to make lips look and feel like more-instantly! Comfortable to wear: lush, multi-dimensional. Sensational in application: gives a cool-warm, vanilla buzz to the lips. Moisturizes, soothes and visibly plumps the lips to make them look luxuriously healthy and well-conditioned. Contains vitamin E for added environmental protection. How to use: To keep lips looking full and lush, use it on an ongoing basis.

Color(s): ample pink, angel cream, big baby, big kiss, bingo, bountiful, bubble tea, butterfly dream, confetti, cushy white, fashion fanatic, foolishly fab, full for you, fullfilled, girl heart boy, hot stuff, i heart u, nice buzz, oh-oh, on a holiday, oversexed, plus luxe, posh it up, power supply, pretty plush, wet wild wonderful, wildly lush.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?2 Answers
  • Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipglosses are bombbbb. They came package really good no tears no rips wasn’t opened. I purchased them from the MAC store at my local mall and l fell in loveeeeee they’re not too expensive and very affordable and l will always recommend them to a friend coworker strangers anyone
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite lipglosses. It gives a slight plump to your lips and actually lasts. It is a little thick/sticky but that's what helps it stay in longer. Great color choices as well, one of my favorite colors is Ample Pink.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Review for: POWER SUPPLY
I LOVE Lipglass/Plushglass! The colors are so pretty and they’re pretty pigmented for a gloss. They smell AMAZING - kind of like vanilla but even better. They’re moisturizing and look great over a lipstick if you use a thin layer.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high-gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick, it's the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains jojoba oil to help soften and condition the lips.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
Provides a glass-like shine
Conditions lips
Smoothes lips
Janelle C.
Highland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand of gloss hands down they have the best color options and I love the smell kinda of vanilla like. They have the right amount of sticky to last a little long but not overly amount were it’s uncomfortable
Shikinya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have almost every plush glass lipgloss MAC offers and I love them. I love that they have a lot of pigment in color but it’s not too overbearing. They’re comfortable to wear and long lasting. Highly recommend!
Lauren D.
Review for: AMPLE PINK
This gloss is perfect over top of lipsticks. Nice thick gloss that lasts. Has a tiny hint of sparkle to it without being over done. I️ wear it over top of macs velvet teddy matte lipstick and it’s amazing !
Eddie L.
Panorama City , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don’t remember the name of the lip gloss but omg I got it at MAC it was on sale for 5 dollars and omg I couldn’t believe it because the product is amazing and for that price you can’t go wrong! It’s smooth and smells greats
Mariah M.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: WET, WILD, WONDERFUL
I like these they’re glossy and they still have a color come through. They last a long time but they’re a little sticky but not to bad. I bought it at the Mac store in my uptown outlet mall.
Sydney R.
Saint Paul
Review for: Other
The gloss is perfect to put over any lipstick to give it that shine . Pretty pricey but the quality is there and the packaging is sleek and recyclable and it most certainly met my expectations as far as shine but after a while it does dry out your lips so maybe I would by it for date night but not something to wear on a regular
member-110a2f2d0
Is it sticky?
Rosie G.
Love there lip gloss it goes on so smoothly, I've started to buy them because my sister told Me try them out and I sure did & feel in love the colors are great & last a good while on.
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily?
Raycheal T.
Hemet , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?
Abbie T.
Is it only me that has noticed that the shimmery push glass lipgloss in the shade "nice buzz" kind of tingles/burns you're lips? I have no idea if this is supposed to as I don't know if it is a lip plumper or anything, does anyone know if it is suppose to do this?