BY MAC COSMETICS

Sheer Lip Colour With A Pearlized High-shine Gloss Finish. Comfortable To Wear: Lush, Multi-dimensional. Gives A Cool-warm, Vanilla Buzz To The Lips. Moisturizes, Soothes And Visibly Plumps The Lips To Make Them Look Luxuriously Healthy And Well-conditioned. Contains Vitamin E For Added Environmental Protection.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Plumps Lips
  • Provides Instant Shine
  • Features A Comfortable, All-day Formula

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips With Doe-foot Applicator.
  • Can Be Used Alone To Give The Appearance Of Plumped Lips Or Can Be Layered Over Lipstick To Enhance Lips.

• Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?2 Answers
  • Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily? 2 Answers
  • Love there lip gloss it goes on so smoothly, I've started to buy ...2 Answers
MAC Cosmetics Plushglass Lip Gloss
  • "How gorgeous is this color. It is stunning on and makes your lips pop! Perfect for an everyday, glossy look." in 86 reviews
  • "I absolutely am in love with these lip glosses I totyally love there nice long lasting lip colors for all day ware ;)" in 65 reviews
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
These lipglosses are bombbbb. They came package really good no tears no rips wasn’t opened. I purchased them from the MAC store at my local mall and l fell in loveeeeee they’re not too expensive and very affordable and l will always recommend them to a friend coworker strangers anyone
Rachel S.
Bakersfield, CA
If I could get every single color of this lipgloss, I would. I have a few and they are so rich feeling on my lips, they stay glossy and wet, and don't dry out. I've had problems with glosses drying at the corners and bunching up but not these. Yes, they are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for with these.
Liz T.
Review for: Other more...
I’ve had “Wildly Lush” for some time. Still a perfect nude. Can be sticky if over applied. Somewhat pricey so if you are just starting to get in to makeup, you may want to start with a more affordable brand first and work your way up. Only available in MAC stores and possibly online. Would buy again.
Diana R.
highlands
This I feel in love with when i was 16 and Iam now 22 and still have to have it with me at all time I love how thick it is it makes your lips look glazed if that makes sense even if iam not carrying my purse i have to have this in my pocket at all times
Niyah J.
I got an extremely glittery version of the Mac lipgloss and it smelled amazing. I was not too fond of the flavor though but that's because I don't like flavored make up. This vanilla bean scented lip gloss is very fun and flirty but expensive.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Review for: PRETTY PLUSH more...
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Janelle C.
Highland , IN
My favorite brand of gloss hands down they have the best color options and I love the smell kinda of vanilla like. They have the right amount of sticky to last a little long but not overly amount were it’s uncomfortable
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Review for: AMPLE PINK more...
To start with I got this as a gift I didn’t really like how it felt on my lips and my lips got dryer faster then it usually does but that’s just my opinion but overall it’s not a bad product I wouldn’t buy it again tho
Shikinya C.
I have almost every plush glass lipgloss MAC offers and I love them. I love that they have a lot of pigment in color but it’s not too overbearing. They’re comfortable to wear and long lasting. Highly recommend!
Niki F.
Stevensville
I love this lipgloss, especially big baby. It's the best neutral/natural color that goes with everything. It stays on for quite awhile even without liner. My husband doesn't care for the "tingly" but I like it!
Abbie T.
Is it only me that has noticed that the shimmery push glass lipgloss in the shade "nice buzz" kind of tingles/burns you're lips? I have no idea if this is supposed to as I don't know if it is a lip plumper or anything, does anyone know if it is suppose to do this?
member-110a2f2d0
Is it sticky?
Raycheal T.
Hemet, CA
Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?
Rosie G.
Love there lip gloss it goes on so smoothly, I've started to buy them because my sister told Me try them out and I sure did & feel in love the colors are great & last a good while on.
Nikki C.
Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily?