12 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #45 in Lip Gloss

Sheer lip color with a pearlized high-shine gloss finish. Formulated to make lips look and feel like more-instantly! Comfortable to wear: lush, multi-dimensional. Sensational in application: gives a cool-warm, vanilla buzz to the lips. Moisturizes, soothes and visibly plumps the lips to make them look luxuriously healthy and well-conditioned. Contains vitamin E for added environmental protection. How to use: To keep lips looking full and lush, use it on an ongoing basis.

Color(s): ample pink, angel cream, big baby, big kiss, bingo, bountiful, bubble tea, butterfly dream, confetti, cushy white, fashion fanatic, foolishly fab, full for you, fullfilled, girl heart boy, hot stuff, i heart u, nice buzz, oh-oh, on a holiday, oversexed, plus luxe, posh it up, power supply, pretty plush, wet wild wonderful, wildly lush.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?2 Answers
  • Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
NC S.
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Lipstick Posh It Up
M so glad that I tried the Plushglass! It's not as sticky, stays on forever, moisturizes, and has a great, sheer coverage that isn't overpowering, but gives your lips great shine with a hint of color. I've purchased Big Baby and Wet, Wild and Wonderful and never leave the house without them in my purse. As far as the lip plumping effect, there is a tingle, but I didn't find it distracting or uncomfortable at all. I already have fairly plump lips, though, and didn't notice any increased size. I definitely wish the price were a bit lower, but that won't stop me from coming back for more.
Vasilena M.
Vasilena M.
Madison, WI
Review for: Lipstick Posh It Up
I LOVE MAC lipstick but this one knocked them all out of the park!! The vixen in you will come out in this glam lipglass. For whatever reason, my hair didn't get stuck in it, as it usually does in lipglasses, lip glosses, or anything sticky on my lips. I received so many compliments when I posted the pic on IG and was only too happy to share where I purchased it. Would buy this again and in other colors. The color lasted all night without needing to touch it up and it didn't bleed onto my makeup (the pencil probably helped with that). If you want a POP of color, go for this!!
Jules G.
Jules G.
Santa Monica, CA
MAC is probably my favorite brand for glosses and this one is amazing. It has the doe foot applicator which I prefer over glosses that come with a little brush because I find it easier to control the application. These glosses are very pigmented and thick but not too sticky and not oily at all. You definitely will want to carry this is your purse when you're going out to reapply after eating or drinking but the packaging is slim and so easy to pop in your purse. Also I just love the smell...it's not an overwhelming smell but it just a really pleasant sent.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Warren, MI
Review for: Wet Wild Wonderful
This is an absolute MUST HAVE!! I love the way it shines!! The wear is fantastic too. I like that there is such a variety of colors too!!! I soend my time reading about it in books, blogs, and talking to other people with similar interests. Though I’m not an expert, I think I know quite a bit more than a beginner. In some ways, I’m a beginner expert. I have an educated opinion, and that counts for something!
And though I might not know everything, I think my thoughts on various related topics can be helpful.
Angelita P.
Angelita P.
Long Beach, CA
I have plushglass in the shade Nice Buzz and Ample Pink. Both are gorgeous colors. I gravitate towards Nice Buzz if I want a more neutral color. I have normal size lips, but they appear more lush with this gloss. Not bee-stung, but slightly fuller. You may feel a slight tingle when you first put it on, but it goes away. It feels a tad sticky like a lot of MAC's glosses, but it really stays on so it is a fair trade off. I highly recommend if you are in the market for a gloss.
scarlett m.
scarlett m.
Atlanta, GA
Absolute favorite!!! this is a my lips but better shade for me. it has the most slight vanilla scent that makes it feel even more luxurious. it's slightly sticky so that it doesn't feel like it's just going to slide off your lips when you talk or eat. it stays put relatively well and wears off naturally. the pigmentation is opaque enough to be worn without lipstick and it never feels heavy! the finish isn't too glossy, but is just enough to make you feel like hot stuff
MIMI G.
MIMI G.
Review for: Full For You
This is an amazing sheer lip color with a pearl high shine gloss finish. Contains vitamin E for added environmental protection. Formulated to make lips look and feel like more, instantly.
Comfortable to wear: lush, multi dimensional
Sensational in application: gives a cool-warm, to the lips. Also moisturizes, soothes and visibly plumps the lips to make them look luxuriously healthy and well conditioned
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Tarentum, PA
Review for: Lipstick Posh It Up
I use a lot of MAC products. I like the colors of their lip glosses but they are seriously so sticky and I can't stand it. They do last a while on the lips and are very pretty but I prefer other brands. I also recently discovered that MAC tests on animals in China and that is not something I support. I might stop using MAC all together which is very disappointing to me.
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX
Review for: Lipstick Posh It Up
Love love love this stuff! It's perfect for those days you want a sheer color and gloss. The gloss is smooth and has no bad taste. So many other lip glosses out there are sticky, taste nasty, or don't have good staying power. Granted if you lick your lips often or drink a latte, you'll need to reapply product. This stuff looks great alone or layered over lipstick.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The MAC plushglass are very glossy, which is a good thing. They do have a minty smell and it makes your lips tingle to give that "plush" effect. I really didn't mind that at all. The thing that bothered me about this gloss is how sticky it is. Yes, the gloss lasted longer, but I hated how my lips would stick to each other, which looked funny when I tried talking.
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
Is it only me that has noticed that the shimmery push glass lipgloss in the shade "nice buzz" kind of tingles/burns you're lips? I have no idea if this is supposed to as I don't know if it is a lip plumper or anything, does anyone know if it is suppose to do this?
Raycheal T.
Raycheal T.
Hemet , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lip glossy tacky ? Or is it smooth?
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need to reapply often? Does it wear off easily?
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Love there lip gloss it goes on so smoothly, I've started to buy them because my sister told Me try them out and I sure did & feel in love the colors are great & last a good while on.
member-110a2f2d0