M.A.C Cosmetics Plush Lash Mascara uploaded by Geraldine R.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Details & Care

A mascara formulated to instantly plump up lashes for extreme voluptuous effect. Works fast. Builds volume smoothly and evenly from root to tip. Delivers a silky, flexible, full fan of lashes. Fluid formula lightly coats lashes one layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping. Goes on via an innovative, specially patented wand with a V-shaped groove that prunes the bristles on one side while leaving the other side full and lush. The short bristles coax the lashes upward to an extraordinarily sophisticated yet flirtatious curl, while the other side separates and combs the lashes root-to-tip creating a long, well-defined glamour lash.

Volumizing, lengthening, curling, lifting. This mascara features everything you want, with all the top mascara no's: no clumping, spiking, smudging or flaking.

• Mac Plush Lash has, by far, been my favorite mascara unti...1 Answers
  • How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Plush Lash Mascara
  • "This is an amazing mascara, make my eye lashes look thicker and full, and also makes my eye pop. I have been using it for almost a year and its still not dried out." in 3 reviews
Winny A.
santo domingo
This is the best and incredible, it leaves your natural lashes longer than you could imagine, it leaves them beautiful and voluminous and the best of all is that it does not run easily. And he exhorted them to use it if they want to show off beautiful lashes.
Ashley C.
cleveland
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This mascara gives you VOLUME! The only down side is after a few weeks it starts getting clumpy.
Tracy T.
Valdosta
Love it. Lightweight and doesn’t clump up. It is super easy to go on and doesn’t wear off fast.
Heather D.
I hated this mascara, and returned it. Something in the formula aggravated my eyes so bad that they were tearing uncontrollably and I had black tears running down my cheeks to my neck!
❄️BRINNY M.
Me encantaaaaa, siempre lo uso, recomendadooooo al 100000000000000% lo compraría mil veces más 💕💕
Pooja p.
I tried this mascara and it didn’t do much, i like it of course but I feel like a maybelline falsies can do the exact same. Also the brush is very big which is nice but sometimes it’s too big and gets on your lid.
Amanda W.
This actually isn’t my favorite mascara. This is the first product from Mac that isn’t my favorite. My lashes just aren’t pushed up well and don’t stay curled with this mascara on. The packaging is nice though.
Zen &.
Personally I think it’s quite overrated, it’s like any other mascara it’s not exactly as long lasting as anyone would prefer and it’s quite pricey for a mascara and I Don’t think I’d buy it again, however hands down love the packaging so smooth and on point, I would recommend any other mascara instead even a drugstore one Primark PS Lash Contour MascaraRimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night MascaraMax Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara
Geraldine R.
Aveces siento pesadas mis pestañas pero es un hermoso rimel me deja muy lindos los ojos me define bien las pestañas y lo importante me las hace ver largas y con volumen.
Brooke G.
Ventura, CA
Probably one of the best mascaras I’ve ever used! Makes me lashes look amazing and not at all disappointed with the product!
Erin H.
How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?
Jill S.
Craigsville
Mac Plush Lash has, by far, been my favorite mascara until it was discontinued!! 😔 Now I have been searching for a new fave but the closest I've found is Lash Paradise waterproof, but it, and every other one I've tried, irritates my eyes and leaves little black flakes dropping off into my eyes and contacts, causing more irritation and problems! What has everyone who loved Mac Plush Lash switched to or found that irritate them like Plush Lash???!!!