M.A.C Cosmetics Plush Lash Mascara

Details & Care

A mascara formulated to instantly plump up lashes for extreme voluptuous effect. Works fast. Builds volume smoothly and evenly from root to tip. Delivers a silky, flexible, full fan of lashes. Fluid formula lightly coats lashes one layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping. Goes on via an innovative, specially patented wand with a V-shaped groove that prunes the bristles on one side while leaving the other side full and lush. The short bristles coax the lashes upward to an extraordinarily sophisticated yet flirtatious curl, while the other side separates and combs the lashes root-to-tip creating a long, well-defined glamour lash.

Volumizing, lengthening, curling, lifting. This mascara features everything you want, with all the top mascara no's: no clumping, spiking, smudging or flaking.

Mac Plush Lash has, by far, been my favorite mascara until it was discontinued!! 😔 Now I have been searching for a new fave but the closest I've found is Lash Paradise waterproof, but it, and every other one I've tried, irritates my eyes and leaves little black flakes dropping off into my eyes and contacts, causing more irritation and problems! What has everyone who loved Mac Plush Lash switched to or found that irritate them like Plush Lash???!!!
How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Plush Lash Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is an amazing mascara, make my eye lashes look thicker and full, and also makes my eye pop. I have been using it for almost a year and its still not dried out.” in reviews
Good mascara. Quite expensive but worth the money. Great to add volume and good if you wear lashes to bind your natural lashes with the fake ones. Great on the lower lash line too.
49 شارع أحمد أبو تيج- وراق الحضر-الوراق-الجيزه
It's a fantaaaaaaaaaastic mascara with strooooooooooong black colour 🖤it gives eyes a greaaaaat look👁️It gives me confidence every time and i can't goooo out without putting it Eveeeeeeeery girl shoooooould buy it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Como ya dije en otras reseñas los cosméticos de Mac es uno de mis cosméticos favoritos pues esta máscara es tal cual anuncian, para pestañas cortas una poción para hacerlas más largas y visibles, olvídate de poner pestañas postizas,porque consigues lo deseado, todo dentro de una proporción a como tengas las tuyas. Larga duración y fácil de sacar.
santo domingo
This is the best and incredible, it leaves your natural lashes longer than you could imagine, it leaves them beautiful and voluminous and the best of all is that it does not run easily. And he exhorted them to use it if they want to show off beautiful lashes.
Aldergrove , BC
Very nice mascara it gives you a very nice bold look it also enchants your eyelashes and makes them look nice dark and bold I would definitely recommend this product to my friends I love this one alot
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
I absolutely love this mascara! I've tried so many of them from Mac and I can't fault this one! Doesn't leave my lashes clumpy or too heavy, the wand is just a nice size for reaching every lash! I've got a few sample sizes of these so i will get the bigger full sized! M.A.C Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara
Hamilton, ON
This is quite possibly my favorite mascara ever. Although the applicator is slightly larger than I'm used to, I love the dimension it gives my lashes. I also have no issues with flaking when it comes to this product. The only downside for me is that I do find it to be a little bit on the pricier side, however I struggle to find mascaras that I really love, so for me it's worth it.
Plump it uppp! I am in love with this mascara😫I just love how smooth it apply and it doesn't even give me skin or eye irritation! I am just in love! This is my first time and I will most definitely buy this item again!!!!!! I think it's so handy❤️❤️
Personally I think it’s quite overrated, it’s like any other mascara it’s not exactly as long lasting as anyone would prefer and it’s quite pricey for a mascara and I Don’t think I’d buy it again, however hands down love the packaging so smooth and on point, I would recommend any other mascara instead even a drugstore one Primark PS Lash Contour MascaraRimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night MascaraMax Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara
I love this mascara and I think it is worth the price.It applies like you are putting on lashes.I received this as a birthday present and would definitely buy it again.It gives you so much product and I would definitely recommend to others.