M.A.C Cosmetics Plush Lash Mascara uploaded by Geraldine R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Details & Care

A mascara formulated to instantly plump up lashes for extreme voluptuous effect. Works fast. Builds volume smoothly and evenly from root to tip. Delivers a silky, flexible, full fan of lashes. Fluid formula lightly coats lashes one layer at a time without smearing, smudging or clumping. Goes on via an innovative, specially patented wand with a V-shaped groove that prunes the bristles on one side while leaving the other side full and lush. The short bristles coax the lashes upward to an extraordinarily sophisticated yet flirtatious curl, while the other side separates and combs the lashes root-to-tip creating a long, well-defined glamour lash.

Volumizing, lengthening, curling, lifting. This mascara features everything you want, with all the top mascara no's: no clumping, spiking, smudging or flaking.

• Mac Plush Lash has, by far, been my favorite mascara unti...1 Answers
  • How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Plush Lash Mascara
  • "This is an amazing mascara, make my eye lashes look thicker and full, and also makes my eye pop. I have been using it for almost a year and its still not dried out." in 3 reviews
Pooja p.
I tried this mascara and it didn’t do much, i like it of course but I feel like a maybelline falsies can do the exact same. Also the brush is very big which is nice but sometimes it’s too big and gets on your lid.
Amanda W.
This actually isn’t my favorite mascara. This is the first product from Mac that isn’t my favorite. My lashes just aren’t pushed up well and don’t stay curled with this mascara on. The packaging is nice though.
Brooke H.
Love this makes my eyes pop and lashes super long I love everything about this and will be using it more the packaging is wonderful and I think everyone should give this a shot !!! Wonderful wonderful product
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I loved the formula for this mascara and how it made my lashes look full of volume. Sadly, I won’t be purchasing for one reason which was a deal breaker. I have naturally long lashes and The wand is jumbo in size so application was a bit messy for me as I would get it all over my lids. But recommend to those with short lashes as it will make them look WOW! 😍
🍒 l.
Las Vegas
I've only had the opportunity to use this product one time when I was doing a makeup competetition and I was more than ecstatic with this mascara. I loved the packaging and the way it is applied. It comes out really nice and creamy and I would definitely love to purchase this product 😍
dhayrami a.
Medley, FL
Mac is really one of the best brands in terms of cosmetics I like this mascara although in my opinion the Maybelline obviamen are much better and the cost is unmatched if you like spending money this is a good option
Carley R.
I love this mascara! It's more of a matte then a liquid and works well. There's never any clumping and it also doesn't feel like it's weighing your lashes down any. It keeps my lashes looking long and in place all day and all night long without need to reapply.
Jessica T.
This mascara is a classic. I love it, leaves my lashes nice and curled without weighing them down. I love the consistency of the product, it doesn't dry out easily as with other mascaras. I recommend this product.
Bree F.
After a few times of use the product dried up and gets clumpy on lashed after 2nd time going over lash. Was not too pricey. I like Mac products I just wish they didn't test on animals, :/
Emily R.
Mabank, TX
I think this product is very good I use it a lot it didn't dry out like other mascara sand it goes on smoothly and it really doesn't form any lumps it doesn't weigh my lashes down I recommend this item
Erin H.
How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?
Jill S.
Craigsville
Mac Plush Lash has, by far, been my favorite mascara until it was discontinued!! 😔 Now I have been searching for a new fave but the closest I've found is Lash Paradise waterproof, but it, and every other one I've tried, irritates my eyes and leaves little black flakes dropping off into my eyes and contacts, causing more irritation and problems! What has everyone who loved Mac Plush Lash switched to or found that irritate them like Plush Lash???!!!