BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Highly Concentrated Loose Colour Powder That Contains Ingredients To Help It Adhere To The Skin. Create A Subtle Wash Of Colour Or An Intense Effect. Does Not Streak Or Cake. Easy To Blend And Long-lasting. Please Note: Pigments Are Sold By Weight, Not Volume. Containers Can Appear To Be Less Than Full Due To Settling Of The Product.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking
  • Non-streaking
  • Long-wearing

Usage:

• Apply Pigment With Either A Dry Or Wet Brush Depending On Desired Effect.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment
  • "The vibrancy of these pigments is truly amazing. My favorite way to use them, it to put a base on my lit, spray my brush with Fix+ then pack the pigment on. With a wet brush, the pigment is so sparkly and beautiful. " in 15 reviews
  • "These are pigmented, as one would expect, with a range of buildable color. They are seriously long lasting and slightly messy. " in 13 reviews
  • "I saw this pigment in a blue brown duo chrome and I had to have it. It hasn't failed me once. If I put it on Saturday afternoon and go out, It'll last until the uber ride home Sunday morning. It's shimmery and wonderful but a bit expensive. I would look for dupes online before making the commitment. " in 12 reviews
  • "I only owned two pigments.. Tan and melon and I love them.. Specially tan..such a pretty rose gold.. I use mine with fix plus.. " in 10 reviews
  • "i love mac pigments, all pigments in fact lol they are so much more pigmented than regular eyeshadows but mac ones are so much better quality, though the price is a bit steep " in 1 review
Emma G.
.M A C Cosmetics Pigment has multiple uses and pigmented just enough for the eye popping, fun funky festive, bam, boom, whaaa look you are trying to achieve. I have found that with a little practice and over time you get the look that is show stopping.
Here is a few ideas on how to use this product:

Eyeliner -Use a liner brush to line the upper lid close to lash line as possible, and you have achieved the eye popping look.

Mascara - Yes, with applying a clear/white mascara or clear/white primer and then while still wet use a q-tip to dip and dad on your pigmented color for the FUN FUNKY FESTIVE LOOK.

Lips - Use a clear or natural tone color lip gloss and while still wet sprinkle your MAC Pigment Colour and BAM a custom lip color.

Nails - BOOM, apply a clear or white nail polish and pat in MAC Pigment to nail and you got your self a unique look.

Pigment as Body Shimmer - WHAAAAA take a big paddle brush and slightly go over the areas on the body that the light naturally hits to give you a lovely pigmented color finish shimmer.

Hair - Yes, add your favorite pigment to your favorite hair styling product by sprinkling it in the product and streak it through your hair to add a SHOW STOPPING LOOK of color to any fun festive look.
The only con is the packaging, as you open be very CAREFUL because it will spill or blow every where. This is not a pretty mess.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Review for: COPPER SPARKLE, HERITAGE ROUGE, PROCESS MAGENTA more...
MAC Cosmetics’ Pigments are second to none. They’re available in four different finishes: Matte, Frost, Pearl and Metal. I own the shades Copper Sparkle (super frosty copper flecks), Process Magenta (bright magenta), Rose (rose with copper sparkle - Frost) and Heritage Rouge (dirty brown plum frost.)

These highly concentrated loose color powders are incredibly versatile. They can be applied dry for a subtle look or wet for an intensified effect. You can wear the pigments on your eyes, face, lips or anywhere else on your body. They blend out nicely. As per MAC, their pigments are non-caking, non-streaking and long-wearing.

The price tag of $22 isn’t bad considering that a full-sized pigment will last you practically forever. I’ve never even run out of one of the minis!

The holiday season is a great time to buy these pigments because they usually sell mini size sets including limited edition shades. Currently, there are 44 permanent shades to choose from so there’s really something for everyone in this product line.
chanel l.
Santee
These have been around for years. These are super pigmented. They’re a mineral loose pigment powder that when you dip your brush it gets fully coated. In this case less is more due to them being so pigmented you don’t need a whole bunch on your brush. They have a large selection range from colors and size. The price is just right and this would be another thing I would love to have all the colors. They’re blend-able and worth every penny. I’ve used this product with and without fix plus and it’s so crazy pretty that it looks great either way. It’s just all about your preference on how you would like to put that on.
Alexis R.
Review for: OLD GOLD, ROSE GOLD, ROSE, BLONDE'S GOLD, TAN, COPPER SPARKLE, BLUE BROWN, MELON, KITSCHMAS, NAKED more...
They’re expensive, but i love them. The best value would probably be the mini pigments. Unless you’re a working makeup artist, it’ll take forever to go through a full sized jar. They’re extremely pigmented, can be used wet or dry, with a regular eyeshadow primer or glitter glue. Most can be used all over the body, so you can add to lotion, lip gloss, nail polish. I have a full collection and will continue buying. My personal favorites are blue brown and copper sparkle. I love Dark Soul as a smoky liner.
Tetyana O.
Review for: BLUE BROWN more...
This is one of my favorite blue brown pigments.  I have maybe 18 different kinds from many different brands,  but good ol' Mac surpasses many of them.  This is better applied either over sticky primer with finger,  or over regular primer but with wet brush.  You'll achieve the same opaque glossy effect with both techniques.  Also this is spectacular over dark eyeshadow base,  it brings out more of the blue.  I would buy this pigment again.
catherine a.
Livingston, TX
Review for: ROSE GOLD more...
This is by far the best pigment ever! Anytime that I wanting to create a beautiful glam look that compliments my eyes this is my go to product. It is so beautiful on any skin tone and is super easy to apply. I use a small wet flat concealer brush to apply the product and it is even more beautiful on the lid then it is on the brush. I highly highly recommend this product and will purchase again as soon as I run out!
Esther G.
New York
Review for: NAKED more...
I’ve been using this product for quite a few years now. And one bottle has lasted me since. The shade naked has by far been my favorite. You can never go wrong with this color or price! It’ll last you literally forever. I have many expensive shadows & I’m still using this the most of them all. If you want the shadow to stick better & have a stronger effect, it is good to use a shadow base. I recommend ‘benefit stay don’t stray’. I love this loose shadow so much that I use it as a highlighter too!! Basically it looks gorgeous on!! You won’t quit using it:)
Tionna Nicole G.
Henderson, NV
Review for: OLD GOLD, MUSEUM BRONZE, COPPER more...
Absolutely love this product! The colors are beautiful and really POP! It can be a little messy if it’s your first time using this type of shadow but it’s worth figuring it out! Long lasting while wearing and also last you along time. I’ve bought so many and still have so much left, it’s incredible. Definitely a must buy!!
Lorena C.
Lynwood, CA
Absolutely love this pigment is so gorgeous❤️! I like using it for soft looks because It gives you a really nice shine on your eyelids. I like combining it with nyx silver glitter to make it pop even more. Definitely a must have in you makeup kit 🤩!
Mikas l.
Review for: MELON, NAKED more...
I love these pigments! A bottle lasts forever! Melon is a fantastic go to, and have seen it on so many different skin tones and looks great on all of them. Naked is a great highlighter as well as eyeshadow, have used it on my brow bone, cheek bone, and gives a subtle glow that lasts forever!!
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Whats your favorite color?
Katie
Norwich
What would you use to help keep the pigment still on your eye lid and make it stick?
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
Can this be used for contouring?
Sav B.
Do these pigments require a base to get the maximum pigmentation? Is fall out common with this product? I'm looking for a good, beautiful pigment that lasts a while and doesn't have much fall out. Are these worth the money?
Shelby L.
England
Never use them before are they any good ?

Amazon