BY MAC COSMETICS

Becky S.
Another A++ from MAC pigments and this one speaks to the newer generation of those looking for duo-chrome products or reflects. It is a stark, stunning silver, white colour but it reflects with shades of purple and blue in the light. It compliments a Smokey eye or the violet colours and can be worn alone or in combination with them.
Lorena C.
Lynwood, CA
Absolutely love this pigment is so gorgeous❤️! I like using it for soft looks because It gives you a really nice shine on your eyelids. I like combining it with nyx silver glitter to make it pop even more. Definitely a must have in you makeup kit 🤩!
Bella S.
River vale, NJ
Pretty pigment. I love it to vamp up any boring look especially dieting the prom season. It really does add that little touch of a difference to make your look really pull together. I’m a big fan of this color and the other shades.
Hela N.
The color of the pigment is beautiful but unfortunately it doesn’t stick to the eyes well and it looks too chunky. Maybe I have to play around with it more but I was not too happy with the application
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was just looking at MAC pigments yesterday! I was so bummed that all of the metallic lipsticks that I wanted to purchase were sold out. :( But the new highlighter and pigment colors cheered me up. I love working with MAC pigments. It allows some of my make-up looks to become works of art. This white frost pigment is great for daily use. I like to use a really fine brush (I actually use an ABH brush that is for eyebrows because it is smaller, thinner, and more firm than any designated eyeliner brush I have come across) and apply some of MAC's white frost pigment to my inner eye corner and extend a slight line on my upper and lower lash lines to blend into my eyeliner and it is a great way to really make my blue eyes stand out. It makes me look a lot more awake and compliments and eye make-up look I feel like doing that day. If you are new to MAC pigments, I highly recommend purchasing some. Each color will last you a long time because a little goes a long way. You can apply them with a wet or dry brush and layer it for your desired pigmentation on your eyes, lips, cheeks, etc. They are so much fun and it's a great way to add a creative flare to any look you could possibly want to create. :)
Kenia A.
I love this loose pigment for MAC cosmetics! It is very pigmented and blends beautifully. You can use it as an eyeshadow or a blinding highlighter. It is definitely worth the price I would definitely recommend this
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Frozen White! This pigment allowed me to make a very pretty highlighter. Super pigmented and unlike other pigments with glitter it’s not grittery it has a very smooth finish on it.
Susu S.
I love Mac pigments but this white is so amazing for the inner tear duct area and I love how blinding it is u can use it as a highlighter also or mix in with foundation as a highlighter mix in.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
first of all, all of macs pigments have wonderful blendability, flexibility as far as different looks and mixing with different mediums, and definite color payout. I love this for inner corners, highlights, and bonus- it lasts forever!!! one jar will probably last you your entire life.
Diana G.
I love Mac pigments! They are easy to use and not much fall out. I use these pigments with Fix + and a flat shader brush. I also use a tacky base for the eyeshadow. Last a long time and looks very beautiful
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Is this shiny, shimmery, or glittery? Or none?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this powder or cream formula?
Gris H.
Girls for what do you use this? Is this a eyeshadow?
Jessica V.
Can you use this as a inner highlight for your eyes?
Kassi C.