A Highly Concentrated Loose Colour Powder That Contains Ingredients To Help It Adhere To The Skin. Create A Subtle Wash Of Colour Or An Intense Effect. Does Not Streak Or Cake. Easy To Blend And Long-lasting. Please Note: Pigments Are Sold By Weight, Not Volume. Containers Can Appear To Be Less Than Full Due To Settling Of The Product.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-caking
  • Non-streaking
  • Long-wearing

Usage:

• Apply Pigment With Either A Dry Or Wet Brush Depending On Desired Effect.

Is this palette worth getting?
Are these pigments worth the hype?
i am interested with this pigments ? are they really pigmented? do they have many fallouts ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment!
Product Highlights
“...with Fix+ then pack the pigment on. With a wet brush, the pigment is so sparkly and beautiful. ” in reviews
“These are pigmented, as one would expect, with a range of buildable color. They are seriously long lasting and slightly messy. ” in reviews
“I saw this pigment in a blue brown duo chrome and I had to have it. It hasn't failed me once. If I put it on Saturday afternoon and go out, It'll last until the uber ride home Sunday morning. It's shimmery and wonderful but a bit expensive. I would look for dupes online before making the commitment. ” in reviews
“I only owned two pigments.. Tan and melon and I love them.. Specially tan..such a pretty rose gold.. I use mine with fix plus.. ” in reviews
“You can use them in so many different ways.” in reviews
Review for: NAKED
M.A.C. pigments are AMAZING!! Definitely my favorite pigments in the entire universe! I really really wish I could be sponsored by them because I love the company and probably every product they make. Yes, I don't have a lot of their products because they are a little bit on the pricier side but I'm not mad about it because every product is worth it. You want a beautiful made up face, you have to pay a little more to look better. Simple as that. I wish I had every pigment they have plus so many other products, but they're pigments are AMAZING. They're so beautiful as a powder or you can add whatever liquid you use and make it a creamy shadow. And the shades ate always beautiful. Definitely worth it.
Review for: VANILLA, OLD GOLD, ROSE GOLD, ROSE, BLONDE'S GOLD, COPPER, BLUE BROWN, GOLDEN OLIVE, MELON, NAKED
I went through a big MAC pigment phase and purchased quite a few. I love most of the colors I have but sadly don’t use them much these days. I just don’t wear glitter often and they are very glittery and shimmery. You need a sticky base to make these work and last on the lid. I will not buy anymore because I have plenty and like I said I rarely use them BUT I like having them in my collection for fun makeup looks or for Halloween. You can mix these with body lotion for a nice glow. Oh and you can wet a makeup brush with fix plus or use a mixing medium to apply as well. If you don’t have any I think owning at least one would be fun!
Cumming, GA
M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment uploaded by Lyudmila F.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment uploaded by Lyudmila F.
Review for: TAN
My friend advised me to buy MAC pigment in Tan. This pigment is really multiuse product. It's great for blue eyes, it makes the color of my eyes brighter!In summer I use this pigment as a highlighter or add to any body spray or mist. I can mix it with lip gloss as well.The color of the pigment is bronze with a rose undertone. The product is:- easy to use- worth of its money- economizeI definitely recommend it!
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: SILVER
I bought this with the intention of learning how to use a loose pigment since I've never worked with it before and I loved the color. These are extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way. I don't think I'll have to worry about running out of product for a good while so there price point is worth it. I've used both my fingers and a brush (with and without wetting it) and I love the different finishes and looks you can get with this. It's buildable, blendable and lasts all day.
Irvine, California
Review for: COPPER
This pigment is beautiful on the eyes. It really stands out. If you are looking for a copper colored glitter, this is a great option. BUT keep in mind that it is $22 for the full size which will last most people a lifetime, so I would try to get the mini if you can or a more affordable option for a fraction of the price if you aren't planning on using the glitter frequently. Although it is not chunky, obviously glitters are not ideal if you have sensitive or dry eyes. I have very dry eyes and unfortunately, even if I use a glitter glue, the metallic MAC pigments manage to get into my eyes and irritate them for days.
Porter, TX
Highly pigmented, they tend to look good on my alabaster skin, and I NEVER run out!  I'm not a MAC freak like everyone else, but these are some of the best eyeshadows invented!  This is going to sound weird, but I almost feel like their loose pigments somehow moisturize my eyelids.  It feels like silk on them.  Maybe it's the brushes I use.  I don't know.  I could be just making this up in my head, but listen, if you want shimmery high pigments, buy these!
Mesa, AZ
Review for: BLUE BROWN
This pigment is one of my favorite MAC shades of all time! I've had it for years and it still looks as beautiful as it did years ago. I typically apply with a MAC 242 with some fix plus to adhere to the lid. The application allows the product to remain its vibrancy throughout the day and not fall down or flake away. The jar lasts FOREVER and the versatile color looks great with so many different color combinations (both cool and warmer shades).
Review for: TAN
I got the Mac pigment in Tan and I love it! Tan is like a bronze/rose gold kind of color. It makes any eyeshadow look sparkly and put together. I was worried there would be bunch of fallout, but I use the Milani Eyeshadow Primer and there isn't any. I tap the pigment on with my fingers. It lasts all throughout my work day. I'm a first grade teacher so I battle the weather at recess and it survives. I recommend getting the mini size because you only need a small amount and it will last you a long time. But definitely worth it!
bellerose, NY
M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment uploaded by Rukhsana K.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment uploaded by Rukhsana K.
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) - in the shade newly minted, a perfect bottle green. pigmented. blends well. matte. travel friendly, will love to try and review all there matte lipsticks and also will love try there circle pan metallic eyeshadow ranges for try and reviewing.
Pleasant Lake, IN
Review for: VANILLA
I call this my white magic powder. I use this on my inner corner of my eyes and under the brow bone. I also use it on my Cupid's now and down the center of my nose. It's a great product to use for highlighter. The color Vanilla is the best. It lasts a good long time. I use it every single day and I probably order a new jar of vanilla pigment every four to five months. It ships from Mac pretty quickly. I highly recommend

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracy, CA
il y a 10 mois
Jessica C. • il y a 8 mois
I tried it out for a body painting look. It worked super well! I mixed it with their mixing medium and was able to cover my whole body and I didn't even use the whole bottle!
il y a 10 mois
M.A.C Cosmetics Pigment should I get more colors? What's the best color? Kiara B. Rachel L.
mimi M. • il y a 10 mois