BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Philip Treacy Highlight Powder, Blush Pink

M.A.C Cosmetics Philip Treacy Highlight Powder
  • "i really like this color. it gave me just that little pink glow on my face. it was a very natural color. i just wish the price wasn't so high. i thought it looked really nice indoors and outdoors. i have a very light skin town (ivory) so i go for the lighter blush pinks. " in 12 reviews
Tracey A.
Toms River , NJ
After a LONG journey searching for a highlighter that truly matched my competition undertones I finally found my match in this MAC highlighrrr. I kept finding beautiful shimmery highlighters but would be disappointed to fond them either too warm and rosy or fat too cool toned and yellow. Immediately after applying this highlighter I knew I had found ky perfect match. The formula of this highlighter is nice and creamy with very little fallout using a morphs highlighter brush. This highliter is easy to blend out and is buildable if need be but seriously one swipe and blend out is all that is needed as this hoghliter is extremely pigmented and shimmery. I am the type of person who loves a shimmery highlighter so if you’re not into that you may want to go super light or look elsewhere but isn’t that what most of us are looking for in a highlighter? It truly captures and reflects light in a way that beautifully highlights your intended features and brings them forward. I would definitely recommend and will certainly be prucashinf again as I’ve already hit pan on this home rub highlighter.
Heather L.
West Fargo
Love! Oftentimes a slightly pinky highlighter works better with my fair skin than a traditional blush. This took two steps of my makeup routine and made it into one! Win-win in my opinion! I will definitely buy this again!
Paula G.
United States of America
Love it, love it, love it! I have been using MAC products for well over 20 years. I have used these highlights as part of my concealer and it gives it a glow. I like it like that sometimes as it adds warmth to my eyes and cheek structure, it softens the area. Try it.
Carly S.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product. Very pretty. Only issue is after all day, your skin starts to look a little oily. Very easy to apply. I would recommend this product for those with dryer skin as opposed to oily skin. Will probably purchase again.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. I think becca is such a better brand but I'm not going to totally put down this product by Mac because they usually always have pretty good products. I wasn't a huge fan of how pink this highlight was on my face.... kind of looked like a shiny blush.
Andrea K.
Peoria, IL
I will start by saying I am never was blush wearer until I used this product! It was lightweight and you don't have to apply too much at once but it still highlights my cheekbones without making them look too rosy. I would recommend any MAC blush product to my friends or family.
Jaycie_m m.
I love this product! I would definitely recommend buying this product! This product works very well but if you add too much it turns dark. This product is very easy to apply to your face and your blend in. I like this product better than other brand products.
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
If you want a bright vibrant highlight than this is the product for you! A little goes a long way which is a plus because it lasts forever. It gives you that sun kissed glow that every girl wants. I highly recommend!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I like this for summer, but it's definitely too shimmery and glitzy for colder winter months. It's very pigmented, but a little chalky and I feel like the product really got worse and dried out over time.
Stephanie H.
Rush City, MN
I recently tried Mac Philip Treacy highlight powder, blush pink. It went on very smoothly and I loved the color. The color stayed on throughout the day. I also liked how light it felt like I had nothing on my checks. Great product.
Gwendolyn B.
LOYSVILLE, PA
Can you use this to create more definitive lines?. I really want to draw attention higher toward my eyes
Indijski O.