BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Philip Treacy Highlight Powder, Blush Pink

M.A.C Cosmetics Philip Treacy Highlight Powder
  • "i really like this color. it gave me just that little pink glow on my face. it was a very natural color. i just wish the price wasn't so high. i thought it looked really nice indoors and outdoors. i have a very light skin town (ivory) so i go for the lighter blush pinks. " in 12 reviews
Heather L.
West Fargo
Love! Oftentimes a slightly pinky highlighter works better with my fair skin than a traditional blush. This took two steps of my makeup routine and made it into one! Win-win in my opinion! I will definitely buy this again!
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. I think becca is such a better brand but I'm not going to totally put down this product by Mac because they usually always have pretty good products. I wasn't a huge fan of how pink this highlight was on my face.... kind of looked like a shiny blush.
nicole m.
I love this highlighter sooooo much! It’s beautiful and not too blinding. Trust me i’m all about a blinding highlight but this looks so elegant. It’s not to glittery and it sinks into the skin. It was a bit pricy but i don’t mind paying.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
I love how beautiful and glowey my skin gets when I apply this. I was very happy with how long lasting and build able this is. It’s pretty expensive but so worth it since you get a lot of product and it’s very good quality
Andrea K.
Peoria, IL
I will start by saying I am never was blush wearer until I used this product! It was lightweight and you don't have to apply too much at once but it still highlights my cheekbones without making them look too rosy. I would recommend any MAC blush product to my friends or family.
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
If you want a bright vibrant highlight than this is the product for you! A little goes a long way which is a plus because it lasts forever. It gives you that sun kissed glow that every girl wants. I highly recommend!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I like this for summer, but it's definitely too shimmery and glitzy for colder winter months. It's very pigmented, but a little chalky and I feel like the product really got worse and dried out over time.
Stephanie H.
Rush City, MN
I recently tried Mac Philip Treacy highlight powder, blush pink. It went on very smoothly and I loved the color. The color stayed on throughout the day. I also liked how light it felt like I had nothing on my checks. Great product.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I really like this color. It gave me just that little pink glow on my face. It was a very natural color. I just wish the price wasn't so high. I thought it looked really nice indoors and outdoors. I have a very light skin town (Ivory) so I go for the lighter blush pinks.
Natalia G.
East Windsor , NJ
I like this product and my favorite part if combine with another blush also is easy to apply and the color is beautiful. It's easy to blend with other blush is you want it. It's really good and my skin looks natural.
Indijski O.
Belgrade, Zemun
How is this one? XD
Gwendolyn B.
LOYSVILLE, PA
Can you use this to create more definitive lines?. I really want to draw attention higher toward my eyes