M.A.C Cosmetics Petit-Gloss Lip Gloss uploaded by soso m.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Petit-Gloss Lip Gloss, Plum Parfai tLimited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Very Hard to Find

M.A.C Cosmetics Petit-Gloss Lip Gloss
  • "I had tried the sun and I love the way it made your lips look glossy. These are the perfect colors to go out and it definitely is a little bit long lasting except when you know you drink water it comes off but it's definitely worth it" in 5 reviews
Shasha S.
Ashley B.
Marrero, LA
Such an awesome innovative idea! I love the color selection and how portable it is! I have used Mac products for over 15 years and they never cease to amaze me! They hit the nail on the head with this one!! The color lasts all day too!!!
Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love the plum parfait it’s a great color and it smells awesome. I bought at one of the counters in maceys. They always have nice packaging and it did meet my expectations. I would recommend to others if they love Mac
Leticia G.
Irvington, NY
This Mac petit lipgloss is super useful, durable and it can fit in my wallet. I used to bring with me everywhere. Also, this brand is one of the best brands I’ve ever tried. So,’I recommend absolutely.
NICOLE B.
I love the MAC lipglass. The colors a very natural looking and I was able to find the color I really wanted. I lasts a very long time, much longer than most. I purchased mine at a MAC store in a mall. It was the best lipgloss I've ever tried. I will buy again.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
The color of Plum Parfait is exactly like Syrup Lipstick. So if Syrup is your color, but you want something a bit glossier, then this is for you. I personally didn't like Syrup, so this is going back. I'm sure that without mixing the plum frosting, this would have been a pretty pink color -- but it's not like I need any more glosses.
Laura S.
monise b.
Tampa, FL
When I first layed my eyes on thid Mac petit-Gloss Lip Gloss Plum Parfait I said what I his in interesting a lip gloss in a eye shadows container that is amazing I never saw that. The color was was vivid an bright and the texture was soft an smooth an easy to apply.
Paige K.
Alto, NM
While this lip gloss had excellent color payoff, it was lacking in staying power. It wasn't my favorite packaging by MAC either, a brush was needed or else you would have to dip your grimy finger into the product which left fingers sticky.
Monica B.
Bay Shore, NY
I gave this to my daughter for her birthday(December 1) and she LOVES this. I allow her to go to school with a little lip gloss and you can hardly see it. that's the best part