M.A.C Cosmetics Penultimate Brow Marker uploaded by Amy R.M.A.C Cosmetics Penultimate Brow Marker uploaded by zenia h.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Liquid Pen-style Marker For Colouring And Styling The Brows To A Well-defined, Natural-looking Finish. Easy To Control. Tapered Tip Provides Precision And Helps Create The Feathery Strokes Needed To Fill In And Perfect The Brows. Flow-through, Quick-drying Formula Means No Smudges. Long-wearing.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Long-wearing, 8 Hours
  • Smudge-proof
  • Features A Quick-drying Formula

Usage:

• Apply To Brows Directly.

Mallory S.
I really love this brow marker! You can create such a natural looking, full, brow with it. Its so easy to make perfect hairlike strokes. The ONLY reason I gave it 4 stars is because it isn’t something you can do quickly if you’re in a rush.
Catherine G.
San Diego, CA
OKAY WHAT?! What an innovative way to define brows. I’m obsessed with these markers and need all of them in my possession STAT. The formula allows you to really define your brow hairs, almost as thin as microblading. It’s a perfect alternative and love the shade ranges!
Amy R.
Washington DC
This brow marker is THE BEST! I have very sparse brows and this marker is so soft and fine that it draws in brow strokes that look perfectly natural! I have this in two colors for a natural gradient. If you have very light or sparse brows, and if pomades or brow mascara can be too heavy looking, this is what you need!
Maggie H.
My holy grail brow product. I have been using pomades for almost two years, and although they are good quality, they're much too opaque. This brow marker provides a long-wearing finish, while leaving the hairs still exposed. Additionally, for blondies like me, it's super easy to draw in hairs, creating that to-die-for fluffy brow that I've never been able to achieve.
Susan G.
Buffalo, NY
This isn't the BEST brow product out there.. I use this when I'm really going for defined brows that look extremely in place. This pen is a little difficult to use because it is pretty pigmented so one strike and you could be completely messing up the look you're going for. This isn't a product I would repurchase but it is nice to have around.
Mairangelica L.
Surely an eyebrow pencil is a staple among our makeup. Delineate the eyebrows will not only take shape but that accentuates and gives shape to our face. This eyeliner MAC is one of the best, with excellent coverage and being a retractable pencil makes their use much easier and comfortable. I really love it and always with me wherever I go
Bianca B.
This is one of my go to's when it comes to brows! MAC's Penultimate Brow Marker is on point ladies! When you have a big day ahead of you and you have no time for touch ups this bad boy will get you through the day! Try it in the store first and I bet you'll buy!
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Amazing product works like a charm can't get enough of it it's totally amazing I love it apples smoothly I would buy this product once again its pricey but a good buy highly recommend this product to anyone out there.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Solanyes F.

I love it because I can become a perfect outlined, I really like a lot. It is very good in particular is one of my favorites, fond outlined before they were fashionable.
Janae O.
Arcadia
Would you suggest this product? I've used brow pencils in the past but never liquid.
Rylee C.
Salem, OR
I'm new to the whole eye brow thing. Does this make your eye brow look good? How has it worked for others?