M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Clara W.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by kelsey m.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by yisel r.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection has two new, limited edition shades of Lipglass. It is specially packaged with a rubberized, soft black cap. Both shades were semi-opaque, and they had a high-shimmer finish that looked almost metallic in person.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
  • "Such a glamorous colour!✨ It's durable so you don't need to reapply. Perfect nudish, gold hue for the fall. It's expensive but you get what you pay for so that's awesome. If you like nudes, golds, and a glossy hint add this to your collection! It looks so good on top of nude mattes. I'd recommend to anyone." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my nude lols when it comes to lipgloss. Yes it's long lasting. It's great for the pricing " in 12 reviews
Parker B.
It was okay for me but I just couldn't find a look where I liked it on, me.... but you may be able to
Michelle P.
Orlando, FL
Adoro lip gloss.
Acho mais bonito, mais elegante e bem fácil de aplicar.
Até minha filha deixo usar.
Cynthia A.
Topeka, KS
I recently tried this color and did not like the color, it was to light and looked like clear gloss.
Felicia F.
Omg I love all of MAC products! All of their products have help me with my daily makeup application!
Claudia C F.
Richmond
great product make hour face feel soft and shiny I live this product is would receive this to any one
Summer l.
Wilmington, DE
good for a natural look just throw it on no lipstick just the gloss the gold does all the talking .
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
I love these. They make eyour lips look nice and juicey. I like how it doesn't make them feel dry.
Laura M.
Watertown
The shade and sparkle that this lipgloss holds is amazing! I enjoy the smoothness of this lipgloss
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
alyssa e.
The color of this is beautiful! Mac glosses go on well and stay all day with very few touch ups.