M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Clara W.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by kelsey m.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by yisel r.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection has two new, limited edition shades of Lipglass. It is specially packaged with a rubberized, soft black cap. Both shades were semi-opaque, and they had a high-shimmer finish that looked almost metallic in person.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
  • "Such a glamorous colour!✨ It's durable so you don't need to reapply. Perfect nudish, gold hue for the fall. It's expensive but you get what you pay for so that's awesome. If you like nudes, golds, and a glossy hint add this to your collection! It looks so good on top of nude mattes. I'd recommend to anyone." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my nude lols when it comes to lipgloss. Yes it's long lasting. It's great for the pricing " in 12 reviews
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA
I wish there was a little more variety of colors with this collection. It was very easy to apply and lasted several hours! I only used this once because there were other brands of lipgloss with a better tint to them for a more affordable price range.
Brianna W.
Spartanburg
I love this lipgloss because it a neutral and can use it everyday. It comes with this cute packaging but is very plain.very easy to apply. Purchase at my local ULTA. I would buy it again, I use it almost everyday.
Kylie W.
Royal Oak, MI
I usually love nude lipsticks but this one is so sticky my hair gets tangled in it and the stickiness takes so long to go away...I'm talking like an hour at least
Gabriella T.
Northport, AL
I don't wear lipgloss often. I don't like to be bold so I stay with neutral colors. This is still a little bold for me but if I'm going out at night it's a nice bold statement.
Kennedy W.
Las Vegas, NV
It's pretty good waterproof and is shiny but pretty ashy and not very long lasting but I do repeatedly buy this and does meet my expectations personality and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Julie G.
I really like this gloss I bought it at the MAC store in my town it's so pretty and shiny it met my expectations as far as color pay off it was super nice. All around great product. When in a gloss mood I reach for this most definitely
Nicole R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love listening be love this lipgloss!!! I have repurchased this 3 times now in this color!! It goes with everything and I love wearing it in top of darker lipsticks!
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really do like these kinds because even though I like lip glosses with no color on it when I apply it on. I like that it goes on smooth and doesn't make your lips dry.
rosaelia n.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Amazing lips gloss with such a pretty shine. Definitely my go to lip gloss for any look. I've already bought a few backups so I don't run out. Definitely have recommended to all of my friends and family
Miah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love love this lipgloss, it comes out a very beautiful glittery gold , the container its in is very cute , it's very good quality and worth your buy.