M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Clara W.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by kelsey m.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by yisel r.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection has two new, limited edition shades of Lipglass. It is specially packaged with a rubberized, soft black cap. Both shades were semi-opaque, and they had a high-shimmer finish that looked almost metallic in person.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
  • "Such a glamorous colour!✨ It's durable so you don't need to reapply. Perfect nudish, gold hue for the fall. It's expensive but you get what you pay for so that's awesome. If you like nudes, golds, and a glossy hint add this to your collection! It looks so good on top of nude mattes. I'd recommend to anyone." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my nude lols when it comes to lipgloss. Yes it's long lasting. It's great for the pricing " in 12 reviews
Claudia R.
It is a nice lip gloss it makes your lips really glossy and gives it a good shine its also good for its price . You should try it .I bought it on macys in mac store . Yes I will buy it again. The color is wonderful
Cristal C.
Cathedral City, CA
Great shine and color selection. Used for my senior prom over a lipstick and looked great all night. I don't like usually like stick lip glosses but this one looked really great so I didn't mind. Would buy again.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
I love a subtle lip color and these by MAC are perfect for an everyday look. They don't leave residue but are very long lasting as well. They smell great too! The applicators are also very soft and don't leave streaks. I would 10/10 recommend this to others!
Joanna K.
I love the way this product goes on but after awhile it fades and feels very sticky. It's also incredibly expensive in my opinion. It does have a great color and a nice texture going on however. Not sure I would buy again.
Desire L.
Dale, TX
Jessica A.
Escondido, CA
For some odd reason, I loved the smell of my lipgloss. It was so poppin! It lasted, the applicator was smooth. There were no bad things on my behalf. Only thing that lip gloss gets stuck everywhere. But that's for every lip gloss!
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
MAC glosses are so versatile, and will work well with any look. They are all so gorgeous as well, so there is one for every look and every season. I have the shade Bountiful, it's a pink gloss with silver glitter and it's perfect
for those nights out on the town!
Maia R.
I love how thick and tacky their glosses are. I have fuller lips and I don't like glosses that are too slippery. With MAC glosses you really don't have to keep reapplying throughout the day. They're durable enough to last and the colors are gorgeous.
Celine K.
Kissimmee, FL
I am totally in love with this gloss! It's great over so many lipstick colors. While i do find myself having to reapply, I don't mind because I love the extra glossy look and this product really gives you that. It's extremely easy to use because the applicator is friendly. I would buy again.
natalie l.
I love this gloss it's not sticky and does not dry out my lips, because some do which is weird I know. Especially the color is amazing has shine/glitter and is shiny nude. Looks perfekt with smoky eyes ore just with a more bare look. I would definitely buy it again!