M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Clara W.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by kelsey m.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by yisel r.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection has two new, limited edition shades of Lipglass. It is specially packaged with a rubberized, soft black cap. Both shades were semi-opaque, and they had a high-shimmer finish that looked almost metallic in person.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
  • "Such a glamorous colour!✨ It's durable so you don't need to reapply. Perfect nudish, gold hue for the fall. It's expensive but you get what you pay for so that's awesome. If you like nudes, golds, and a glossy hint add this to your collection! It looks so good on top of nude mattes. I'd recommend to anyone." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my nude lols when it comes to lipgloss. Yes it's long lasting. It's great for the pricing " in 12 reviews
Lauren S.
Goodyear , AZ
The consistency of this gloss Is my favorite. It's nice and thick so it lasts longer than most. The color is nice and neutral but the sparkle give it a little extra pop. This is one that I use as an easy carry around on the go that works for any occasion.
Ashley F.
Jenison, MI
I absolutely love this product. It is the best out there. Super easy to use and keeps lips hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product. It totally met all of my expectations. It is also the perfect color !!
Jessenia V.
Newark, DE
Love this lipgloss because the pigmentation is super effective and shinny. It lasts a decent amount of time. I am a repeat user b cause the prices are very affordable. I will definitely refer to a friend
Dulce Maria E.
Miami , FL
I love this gloss so bad, sometimes I feel tired of matte lipstick and I use a lip liner and put this gloss for the perfect summer look and delicious lips I really loved
Tonya Y.
Brusly, LA
Can I add more stars????!! I am totally in love with this gloss! It's great alone for a light look, or over any lipstick color that I've tried so far. It's extremely easy to use, just slick on and go. I will definitely buy it again.
Jimmaema R.
Tempe, AZ
First lipgloss I have tried from Mac and I super loved it. Glossy and comfortable on the lips. It has a little hint of gold dust into it. M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
jaylin w.
Kansas City, MO
This lip-gloss was a first for me, the gold specks and sparkles in it make it really pop, it doesn't last very long so you have to reapply. The price was pretty high but i absolutely love it and will definitely buy again.
Tasheika G.
Brooklyn , NY
I Tried this it wasn't bad it just wasn't for my skin tone but it lasted long when I wore it it's easy to mix with other products if it not your color. I would still recommend this to others
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
Stays for a long time! If you don't like sticky, this isn't for you. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it's not a deal breaker for me because I really do love the product.
Jessica L.
Wantage, NJ
I wore this on my wedding day and felt like it gave me just enough color while still achieving a natural appearance. While the formula was non-drying I felt like I did have to reapply it a few times.