M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Clara W.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by kelsey m.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by yisel r.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection has two new, limited edition shades of Lipglass. It is specially packaged with a rubberized, soft black cap. Both shades were semi-opaque, and they had a high-shimmer finish that looked almost metallic in person.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
  • "Such a glamorous colour!✨ It's durable so you don't need to reapply. Perfect nudish, gold hue for the fall. It's expensive but you get what you pay for so that's awesome. If you like nudes, golds, and a glossy hint add this to your collection! It looks so good on top of nude mattes. I'd recommend to anyone." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my nude lols when it comes to lipgloss. Yes it's long lasting. It's great for the pricing " in 12 reviews
Meah E.
I don't have this shade, but I do have similar lip glosses from Mac. It is so easy to apply as it comes with the spongey type of brush and it gives a lovely tint to your lips as well as keeping them hydrated and looking really glossy. I need more if I'm honest!
Chloe E.
Perth, Scotland
Lovely finish and great pigmentation! Leaves the lips feeling hydrated. It is slightly sticky to touch but that's expected from a gloss! Besides this the packaging is stunning and the applicator is easy to use!
Gina A.
Pickering, Ontario
Literally one of the prettiest lip glosses I own! The colour and formula is so on point I literally wear it almost every day! I totally recommend if your olive complexion like me it'll have you glowing !
julissa h.
Me encanta AEE Marcas de Creo Que Son geniales y de Muy buena calidad me facina su Calidad me gustan SUS Colores y Diseños buenos en su decoracion del Empaque
ellie o.
It's very good and easy to use and it's very good to have in your purce just to take it out with you . It's very comforting on the lips and easy to remove
Natalie N.
Curitiba, Paraná

I love this one very much! Surprised me, always want to use! I have nothing to complain about, it is incredible!
Larissa V.
SAO PAULO, SP
I LOVED IT, THE BEST, THE TEXTURE IS WONDERFUL, IT LASTES A LONG TIME IN THE MOUTH, IT DOES NOT GO OUT FOR ANYTHING, IT IS ALL THE COLOR IS BEAUTIFUL.
Sue Elen d.

I'm in love with this gloss! It's great. I recommend having a great coverage. The color is all good without mentioning the other colors, I recommend.
Egle S.
Skuodas,Mazieji rusupiai,liepu 13
i have using this once,and I can say that lipgloss is good and beautifull,but on my lips it doesn't looks as good as I thought before I buy it
Mel S.
Nao usei mas que ja usou disse que produto e bom nao sei como qual e aspectos que fica pele e nao sei e indicado pra todo tipo de pele