M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Clara W.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by kelsey m.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by yisel r.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection has two new, limited edition shades of Lipglass. It is specially packaged with a rubberized, soft black cap. Both shades were semi-opaque, and they had a high-shimmer finish that looked almost metallic in person.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
  • "Such a glamorous colour!✨ It's durable so you don't need to reapply. Perfect nudish, gold hue for the fall. It's expensive but you get what you pay for so that's awesome. If you like nudes, golds, and a glossy hint add this to your collection! It looks so good on top of nude mattes. I'd recommend to anyone." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my nude lols when it comes to lipgloss. Yes it's long lasting. It's great for the pricing " in 12 reviews
Dayanna G.
Lima
This lipgloss are really good, are so pigmented, i totally recommend to buy it If you what a natural look, they isn't have long lasting so you have to applicate it again but is small and you can have it in your bag. Definitely i would buy it again.
Angelica Jakceline P.
Puerto Vallarta
When I want a glowy look for a perfect skin day, I want to match my face with my lips and the tinted lipgloss is the answer. Gold mirror makes me feel like a star but at the same time is so discreet.
Yasmin R.
Incrível,deixa com um acabamento maravilhoso recomendo.seu pincel é macio e não é "grudento" como outros gloss que compramos além do preço acessível M.A.C Cosmetics Plushglass Lip Gloss
Darcie E.
Gosport
Slightly sticky, but good colour and great over the top of liquid lipsticks, brought from Gatwick airport on the way out! easy to apply. need to test out more colours, first time user.
Desire R.
The mac lip glosses are so beautiful, creamy asa well as pigmented but what I really like about then is that the lipgloss doesn't get sticky when your lip press together.
Caroline P.

Like all of MAC, this gloss is wonderful, the color is discreet, but it looks beautiful when you invest well in the eyes. Or simply for a more basic makeup where you do not want to give the appearance of dry lips. Wonderful, no more.
Alicia G.
I literally love this brand. In my opinion is very expensive, almost for me, but its really good, it last plenty of time on my lips and give them the exactly color they are offering you without cheating or anything else. They are really cool, I love the natural view they give me.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
Not a super big fan of these glosses they go on a bit clunky and as kind of a strong smell. Not to mention it's super pricey for a tube and you barely get any in it. I've tried better by mac so I was a bit disappointed
Daniela B.
este lipsgloss me encanta , me encanta su olor y su color la verdad dura mucho y es de facil aplicacion duradero y sencillo , tambien me encanta esta marca mac es una de las mejores marca de maquillaje amo sus productos
Meah E.
I don't have this shade, but I do have similar lip glosses from Mac. It is so easy to apply as it comes with the spongey type of brush and it gives a lovely tint to your lips as well as keeping them hydrated and looking really glossy. I need more if I'm honest!