M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Clara W.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by kelsey m.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by yisel r.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection has two new, limited edition shades of Lipglass. It is specially packaged with a rubberized, soft black cap. Both shades were semi-opaque, and they had a high-shimmer finish that looked almost metallic in person.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
  • "Such a glamorous colour!✨ It's durable so you don't need to reapply. Perfect nudish, gold hue for the fall. It's expensive but you get what you pay for so that's awesome. If you like nudes, golds, and a glossy hint add this to your collection! It looks so good on top of nude mattes. I'd recommend to anyone." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my nude lols when it comes to lipgloss. Yes it's long lasting. It's great for the pricing " in 12 reviews
Tosha B.
Great product. I would recommend this to all my girlfriends and coworkers
Lauren E.
So this is my Mac lipgloss and I love it I find Mac quite pricey but love this and if your like me I highlight just above the top of my lip but with this lip gloss I didn’t need to and all I did was put it on my lips hope you can see where I’m referring from with the toes in with every occasion and look if you eould like me to do a look ask me to I will and I will post xx
Beatriz R.
Lisbon
is described as a “neutral gold.” It’s a medium, brown-ish gold with multi-colored shimmer, though it is dominated by peachy-gold shimmer. It had semi-opaque color coverage. This shade lasted for four hours on me and was neither drying nor hydrating. It is totally loaded with shimmer, though, and that’s really why it is more distinct compared to other gold-shimmered glosses.
Freya M.
Winnipeg
I love nude colors,I feel sexy and confident about my lips. The price is also excellent like the product.It came in a nice packaging too.I can used it all days. Easy to apply and use too.For me is important that the product have good quality and I will recommend it to others.
Malla S.
The colour is not for me, but although it feels nice on lips and it looks good! So there's nothing wrong with it, but the colour was wrong for me. It's very easy to apply and I bought it online, I would buy it again in another colour! I would recommend it to others.
Lauren M.
Beautiful product!! I love glossy lips and this is amazing for the perfect shine. The colour was lovely and the formula of this product was amazing not too sticky and felt comfortable to wear all day! Would definitely purchase this again amazing for the price
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Carine H.
Stays alot on the lips makes u look beutiful and pretty brings your face to glow also very comfortable and affortable by price with that also is helpfull when lips are dry
Victoria N.
This is such an amazing lip product it is easy to use and apply. I love it because it so long lasting as well. I have used this a couple times I love the concept and colour. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Becky M.
O, WALLSEND
I love lip gloss and this one left such an amazing, subtle sparkle to it. It's like highlighting for the lips which is always a good thing because it makes your lips look plumper. I will definitely be buying it again.