M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Clara W.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by kelsey m.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by yisel r.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection has two new, limited edition shades of Lipglass. It is specially packaged with a rubberized, soft black cap. Both shades were semi-opaque, and they had a high-shimmer finish that looked almost metallic in person.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
  • "Such a glamorous colour!✨ It's durable so you don't need to reapply. Perfect nudish, gold hue for the fall. It's expensive but you get what you pay for so that's awesome. If you like nudes, golds, and a glossy hint add this to your collection! It looks so good on top of nude mattes. I'd recommend to anyone." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my nude lols when it comes to lipgloss. Yes it's long lasting. It's great for the pricing " in 12 reviews
Rachel H.
Weehawken
I wore this on my wedding day and I absolutely loved it. It was just the right amount of fancy.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Hermosaaaaa! La tuve dos veces del tono tan bonito y diferente a cualquier otra. Me encanta !!
Carmen G.
Lafayette, CO
It's a really good lip gloss it's perfect to go to a party and you will be the prettiest girl.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
I love all of MAC's lip product, but I gotta say I think this is my favorite! I love the color!
Vitória V.
Rockville, MD
It's just AMAZING! Color is great for all the skin's color, it tastes great and smells amazing!
Lucy S.
Great everyday color. Stays on for a good while. Not too sticky like some other lip glosses.
Shavohnn G.
Calumet city, IL
This lipgloss feels good on my lips only downfall is that it dosent stay on my lips for long
Mallory B.
Jacksonville, NC
Looking for a great nudish color...you have found the best!!! Long lasting pippin lip gloss!
Felicia M.
kept my lips moistured underneath. Highly recommend it! Also, it lasted throughout the day😱
Viky B.
Manassas
Very glossy and shiny also the color was gorgeous my lips looked so great totally a 10/10