M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by Clara W.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by kelsey m.M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss uploaded by yisel r.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection has two new, limited edition shades of Lipglass. It is specially packaged with a rubberized, soft black cap. Both shades were semi-opaque, and they had a high-shimmer finish that looked almost metallic in person.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pedro Lourenco Collection Lip Gloss
  • "Such a glamorous colour!✨ It's durable so you don't need to reapply. Perfect nudish, gold hue for the fall. It's expensive but you get what you pay for so that's awesome. If you like nudes, golds, and a glossy hint add this to your collection! It looks so good on top of nude mattes. I'd recommend to anyone." in 15 reviews
  • "I love my nude lols when it comes to lipgloss. Yes it's long lasting. It's great for the pricing " in 12 reviews
Ella S.
Chicago
I love this lipgloss. It is such a beautiful color and it just makes your makeup look even better. At times it can be a little goopy, but other than that I love it! Mac lip glosses are a little pricey, but totally worth it and they last a long time as well.
Stephani W.
Beaumont , CA
I am obsessed with any lipgloss from mac cosmetics! The prices are a little more than your typical drugstore but so worth it! They last a while, smell great, and the amount of colors to choose from is amazing! Once you buy one you're hooked for life!!!
Shahara W.
It seems people love these or hate them! For me I LOVE them! They are sticky yes but thats why they last so long on your lips!!! I can get a few hours of wear with the mac lipglass while the ds brands barely last 10 mins. There is lots of color too which is great...and many shades :)
I dont think they are that expensive...
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This gold mirror lip gloss is AMAZING! it gives the best color and it's my go-to gloss for going out on a weekend night. The color is to die for and it's as awesome as all other mac products. I wish it was a little less expensive but I love the color so much that I'll pay the higher price.
Meghan W.
This lip gloss is great, because it stays on all day!!! I put this on over my lipstick and went to dinner. Even at the very end of the night both my lipstick and gloss (both MAC products) stayed on perfectly. I highly recommend any MAC lip product!
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
I love love love this color. It was a perfect gold for my nude looks that I obtain most frequently. One could never go wrong with Mac lip glosses with the beautiful pigments they offer and color choices. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone.
lauren f.
Denver, CO
This is one of my favorite products! It is applied with great ease and very easy to use.  Throw it in your purse and you will be set for your day and night! I would definitely recommend this product to friends--- try it! The packaging is lovely and one product will last you a long time.
Lauren M.
Cypress, CA
My GO-TO night time/ event lippy. Throw this over a nude lipstick and it is beautiful! I swear by all MAC glosses and lip products. I feel that is it priced just right because it does last me awhile. I get mine from Mac counters in local malls. I will forever be buying Mac lip products
Sarah P.
Despite a weird "taste", this lipgloss is gorgeous. It has a nice shimmer but it isn't in your face sparkles. I have had this for a while yet it still works the same as it has previously. I would buy this again.
Alvina A.
Stafford, TX
Very affordable gloss with great quality of gold shine ! Little goes along , it just give any ordinary lipstick a sparkling look ❤️ definitely recommend if you like a glosses or plumpy lip !!