BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Colourless, Ultra-fine Powder That Can Be Used To Set Makeup On The Face Or Body. Silky Soft Texture With A Matte Finish Beautifully Stabilizes Whatever Makeup It Is Used To Set And Finish. Specially Designed In Silver Packaging With A Sparkling Holographic Signature. Limit Of One (1) Product Per Customer.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Best Suited For Emollient-based Products
  • Sets Makeup Without Disturbing Colour
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Gently Apply With A M∙a∙c Professional Puff Or Large Brush.

yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Love Love Love! My husband spoils me rotten with makeup gifts. Put it this way... the girls at Nordstrom MAC and other counters know him very well lol so when a new collection comes out babe AKA husband gets me a few pieces. Now I am obsessed with my you tube tutorials and when I watch them my husband is listening and jotting down the “omg you have to get this” lol well...he knew that this collab with Patrick Starr was a pretty big deal so of course the girls at MAC said “get her the setting powder and the quads for sure!” It’s finely milled and sets very well! I may have to call the girls at Mac this week to set another one aside for me so when babe goes this week for my surprise this week the girls will already know what to add to the bag 😉
Leslie W.
Victorville
I just bought the 2018 sleigh ride holiday collection of this powder and OH MY GOD!! Now i understand what the hype is all about . This is hands down the absolute BEST setting powder on the market . It’s ultra fine , lasts over 12 hrs (which i reviewed on my ig @paintmepretty_79 ) go follow me 👍🏽 no creasing or caking or causing texture. It left my skin soft and smooth
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I'm surprised that I like this as much as I do! I was a little annoyed that the powder doesn't come out very fast but I discovered it really only takes the smallest amount to set your face. Much less than mu Kat von D setting powder. I am gifting one to my bestie and have 3 for myself! Highly recommend. Oh, and it's tinted but still looks nice on my fair skin and no flashback!
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
This setting powder is really really really good, I have a dry skin and this powder doesn't dry on me at all. I used it for like two weeks, so far soooo good. I love patrick star, he does every this to perfection. It is messy a little bit, I like the setting powder from glossier because it doesn't make a mess. Would definitely recommend it.
Samantha R.
Oh my stars!!! I have other Mac powders (which I love) but this one right here.... AHmazing.
I was a little afraid of the pink color but the pink undertone 1) helps with dark circles and 2) disappears and blends neutral.
This powder can be used all over the face or under the eyes. I usually softly bake my under eyes but with this powder a light sweep was all I needed. I used the powder under my eyes, on my upper lip, chin and forehead.
The powder itself is a little expensive but I.T should last a fairly long time since I don’t need to cake so much to bake. A light sweep and done!
Geraldine M.
THE BEST SETTING POWDER and it was CREATED BY A baking GODDESS. It leaves your face looking smooth AF! I feel like I’m wearing the face smoothing filter when I set my under eyes with it. I wish it wouldn’t of been a limited edition product because everyone needs this in their life. Patrick knew what he was doing when he collaborated with Mac and came out with this product. It’s the best thing in the whole collection
Aja W.
Sharon Hill
I’m wondering when Mac is going to rerelease this powder because!!!! This is one of the best powders i’ve ever tried. Mac and Patrick Starr did an amazing job with this! It’s so smooth and it holds well under the eye during baking and it doesn’t leave a white cast on my brown skin which I was nervous about. It was a little expensive but well worth it. I’m patiently waiting for Mac to come around and release this again
LAURELLE V.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. First of all, I’ve been waiting for a Youtuber to release a setting powder! When I found out that Patrick Starr was going to create one with Mac, I knew I had to grab it because it is limited edition. I’ve heard so many amazing reviews about this so when I tested it out, I completely fell inlove. It looks silky and flawless on the skin that it almost gives a blurring effect. It makes my skin look super smooth and velvety, not dry and cakey. It retails for about $34-$36 so its esspensive!! I only use it so special events when I know I’ll be taking pictures and I want my skin to look good, on a normal day I’ll still use my Coty Airspun because that one is affordable and it’s just as great. Overall, I am so happy Patrick Starr created this, I think he did very well with the overall collection and I’m excited on what he plans on releasing next in the near future! Always supporting a fellow Filipina!!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I was so excited to hear that my favorite YouTuber was collaborating with Mac cosmetics. I had to pick up everything in the collection. The setting powder is honestly very finely milled. It’s my favorite setting powder at the moment because it perfectly highlights the undereye while setting it and preventing creasing. The price point is a little up there on the higher side but it’s completely worth it! It’s a fabulous product. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this product an outstanding 10! I definitely feel like this product does not accentuate fine lines or anything like that , it also does not look cakey on the face but it CAN as every setting powder can if you add to much. Hands down I would recommend this setting powder to everyone if you are looking for the perfect one that doesn’t crease and one that serves its purpose!!!
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
This powder is OK. I have dry skin, and fine lines and wrinkles… So very finely-milled setting powders work best for me. I find that this powder does tend to settle in my fine lines and isn’t as refined as I like my powders. It does leave a nice finish on the face, but tends to look very “powdery” at the 2 hour mark. Don’t think this one is a repurchase for me.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
Ashley R.
Payton J.
Sherwood , OH
Always wanted this is it worth it?
Rebecca K.
Does this compare to  Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ?? That is a HG product in my everyday routine
Regina H.
Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Powder? Are there any drugstore dupes?