BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Colourless, Ultra-fine Powder That Can Be Used To Set Makeup On The Face Or Body. Silky Soft Texture With A Matte Finish Beautifully Stabilizes Whatever Makeup It Is Used To Set And Finish. Specially Designed In Silver Packaging With A Sparkling Holographic Signature. Limit Of One (1) Product Per Customer.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Best Suited For Emollient-based Products
  • Sets Makeup Without Disturbing Colour
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Gently Apply With A M∙a∙c Professional Puff Or Large Brush.

Maria A.
Houston
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Sadly I missed the chance to get my hands on this full size powder but luckily the nordstrom sales associate had some and gave me as a sample. This is just so amazing to use. Light weight and dusts off easily. U can lightly dust it on ur skin or bake ur face. My nose usually gets oily within an hour or so when I apply foundation but this powder doesnt let that happen. I can go on without hours having no oily t zone.
RiRia N.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like this product got too out of a hype for what it is. Trufly I use to use $8 Ben Nye powder and it was working perfectly. I’m a Mac and Patrick Starr fan so I got this (plus the package is cute) but I will go back to $8 one. Not a bad product it’s just too expensive.
Jessica L.
Bernville , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is absolutely beautiful. Such a shame that it is limited edition. Makes my skin absolutely flawless and doesn’t leave the skin looking too powdery. By far the best setting powder I’ve used. If you can get your hands on it do so before it’s gone for good!
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Love Love Love! My husband spoils me rotten with makeup gifts. Put it this way... the girls at Nordstrom MAC and other counters know him very well lol so when a new collection comes out babe AKA husband gets me a few pieces. Now I am obsessed with my you tube tutorials and when I watch them my husband is listening and jotting down the “omg you have to get this” lol well...he knew that this collab with Patrick Starr was a pretty big deal so of course the girls at MAC said “get her the setting powder and the quads for sure!” It’s finely milled and sets very well! I may have to call the girls at Mac this week to set another one aside for me so when babe goes this week for my surprise this week the girls will already know what to add to the bag 😉
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas, NV
It’s a beautiful finely milled powder but I think it’s just a bit too pink for me, MAC NC45. I can make it work, I mean we do what we have to do, but I’d never repurchase it again. I’m sure for the right complexion it’s absolutely perfect.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I'm surprised that I like this as much as I do! I was a little annoyed that the powder doesn't come out very fast but I discovered it really only takes the smallest amount to set your face. Much less than mu Kat von D setting powder. I am gifting one to my bestie and have 3 for myself! Highly recommend. Oh, and it's tinted but still looks nice on my fair skin and no flashback!
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
This setting powder is really really really good, I have a dry skin and this powder doesn't dry on me at all. I used it for like two weeks, so far soooo good. I love patrick star, he does every this to perfection. It is messy a little bit, I like the setting powder from glossier because it doesn't make a mess. Would definitely recommend it.
Ashley B.
North Augusta, SC
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a great undereye baking powder. It does not cause flashback and it is nicely milled. I very much enjoy this product to bake under my eyes with. Plus you get alot of product for the price.
Amanda B.
Coventry Twp, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
I adore this powder. It is my favorite to set under the eye!! Its perfect for setting my concealer but also to brighten up my under eye area!!! Works for so many different skintones!!!!
Geraldine M.
THE BEST SETTING POWDER and it was CREATED BY A baking GODDESS. It leaves your face looking smooth AF! I feel like I’m wearing the face smoothing filter when I set my under eyes with it. I wish it wouldn’t of been a limited edition product because everyone needs this in their life. Patrick knew what he was doing when he collaborated with Mac and came out with this product. It’s the best thing in the whole collection
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
Cecile K.
Charlotte, NC
Is this powder good for women with deep skin tones?
Eliza H.
Fisty, KY
How does the product compare to other popular translucent powders on the market?
Payton J.
Sherwood , OH
Always wanted this is it worth it?
Ashley R.