BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #30 in Lip Liner

A Pencil Designed For Shaping, Lining Or Filling In The Lip. Lip Pencils Have A Smooth, Creamy Texture That Is Perfect For Outlining Lips Or Colouring Them In. Available In Three Colours That Each Work Well With Many Different Lipstick Shades. Specially Designed In Silver And White Packaging With A Sparkling Holographic Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Smooth And Creamy Formula
  • Features A Texture That Won’t Skip Or Drag
  • Applies Quickly And Precisely

Usage:

• Apply Before Lipstick By Lining Lips Using The Pencil Tip For A Defined Look With Long-lasting Colour
  • Try A Shade Slightly Deeper Than Your Lipstick And Blend With A 316 Brush For A Fuller Lip Look.

M.A.C Cosmetics Patrickstarrr Lip Pencil
  • "Love it! MAC have my fave lip liners, they are very creamy but still strong and they don't bleed. This Patrick Starr color is gorgeous!" in 38 reviews
Rebecca O.
Hudson
Pretty tone of blue pink coloring that smears on nicely and looks neutral on most all skin tones. This brand always is of higher quality
Kalyn R.
I absolutely love these liners! I love the MAC brand and I think these colors are perfect for any look night or day.
Aymara C.
miami gardens
Review for: Brick (intense golden red) more...
I’ve never tried them before but I’ve heard amazing reviews about it. Would love to try it!
Rashell S.
Review for: Other more...
Pretty nice color. I love the way it is easily applied to the lips. Some times I use it on my eyebrows too! I would recommend this product and this company to ANYONE! The price isn't bad either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Go and buy it!
Marissa D.
I expected that patrickstarrr , a make up guru himself, had the ambitions to produce a lip liner that is long lasting and easy to apply but sadly I was disappointed in the product and in patrickstarrr himself...
Paola M.
Maracaibo
Mac it's the best 😍 I love Mac ever. It's my favorite in all the World🌏 and recommend it for all skins and likes
Misty S.
Seminole, TX
Loved this color and it was long lasting great texture and color was bright. Will buy this product again
Holly B.
Amersham
Review for: Mahogany (intense reddish brown) more...
This product is very pigmented and lasts a long time it definitely met my expectations and I bought it from the Mac website. I would love to try the other shades though.
Roz M.
I love this product very and its beautiful taste. It is beautiful and its persistence lasts long on the lips and you can eat and drink and keep it as it is and it does not change, easy and fast also for daily use and my work really hard. thank you .
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
I love the colors mac have and how long they last like most of the time im buying lip liner just to have. Its not chalky it glides on and its easy to blend. It also work really welll with different brands